Sign in to follow this  
Debs

Just picked up my dress!! WOOT!!

So as with all bridal store pictures, don't mind my hair/makeup/face etc!!

Click the image to open in full size.

It's kind of hard to tell, but the dress is white, then a layer of really light blue, then a layer of white on top. I just need the bottom hemmed but otherwise a perfect fit! And there's something funky going on with the darts in front but Maria (the fabulous lady at Windsor Bridal) said the seamstress would be able to fix that.

The original dress I tried on was dark blue with Green trim (I know.. let's not even go there!) So I had no idea how the dress would look in white.

If anyone has not bought their dress yet, I would highly recommend looking at bridesmaid dresses. I paid $260 with taxes for this dress and you should have SEEN all the brides in the store ask about it when I had it on!! wink.gif

I'm also thinking of a very basic veil. But I ain't paying as much for my veil as my dress, so off to e-bay I go!

It looks gorgeous on you! A perfect fit! I actually could see the blue in the pic, it looks very pretty. And that price is a bargain! I too am a fan of the BM's dresses. Sometimes those BM dresses are just as dressy as the bridal ones.

Check into occansey veils. They got mine to me SUPER fast and it was so cheap. $45 for a 65" veil with crystals along the edging. You can custom order anything you want.

Your dress is very unique. It will look beautiful next to the ocean.

Deb that is very nice!!! You must be so excited to actually try it on. I tried to imagine what it would look like and it turned out so beautiful. Have any pics of the backhuh.gif

what a great dress, you look great! my civil ceremony dress is actually a BM dress cheesy.gif $162.86 with alterations for it. i would definitely recommend to others to look at BM dresses