Sign in to follow this  
PrecisePlans

Birth Certificate & Legal Docs for ROR

For those who do not have their original birth certificate, where are you going to order it? If you are ordering or have previously ordered from online, can you please post the link to the website.

Thanks a bunch!!

great thanks.........this is for Los angeles, but I was born in Maryland. I googled and some sites came up, but the looked a bit shady. I didn't know if there was an authentic govenment site that I could go to instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yari View Post
I would go to the state of Georgia website.

Yarismile35.giffryingpan.gif I was born in Maryland. LOLOLOLOL. Thanks for your help anyway! I'll just use the vital stat website for maryland. I hope it's legit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by md_ocr View Post
Yarismile35.giffryingpan.gif I was born in Maryland. LOLOLOLOL. Thanks for your help anyway! I'll just use the vital stat website for maryland. I hope it's legit.
Oops sorry! LOL! I don't know why you were born in Georgia?!?!

I ordered mine using the 877 number I posted before. Mine cost about $75, but I ordered 2 birth certificates (at twenty-something each). I think the phone service had a small fee as well.

Also, I was born in Wash DC, so the prices vary a bit. I saw on the Maryland link I sent you that the Maryland birth certificates cost $12 each.