Sign in to follow this  
becks

My Passport STDs are DONE!!! (pic heavy)

These are so great! I love them! I'm working on some passport invites to my wedding shower now and I'm trying to figure out what to mail them in. Have you shopped for envelopes yet? Where are you getting yours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sm316217 View Post
These are so great! I love them! I'm working on some passport invites to my wedding shower now and I'm trying to figure out what to mail them in. Have you shopped for envelopes yet? Where are you getting yours?
My passports fit perfectly (snug, but nicely) in a 4 Bar envelope (3 5/8 x 5 1/cool.gif - as they were 3 1/5 x 5. I got them at my local stationer/paper store, but you can buy them from just about anywere - envleopments.com, papersource.com, etc.

those look amazing! how did you do the magnets? and the stamp of the palm tree? i don't have enough points so i can't open the links yet! everything looks great though :) congrats

The magnets are just sheets that you buy - I got mine from Joann.com. They are a thin magnet with paper on one side - run them thru the printer and cut them out. (I used a 2" round punch). The palm tree is just clip art from Microsoft.

I would love to see the files you attached but I don't have enough points! Can anyone email me the stamps? I got the other one ok.

Thanks! Minde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minde View Post
I would love to see the files you attached but I don't have enough points! Can anyone email me the stamps? I got the other one ok.

Thanks! Minde
Hi Minde:

I just donated some points. You should be able to open the attachment now.

Hey Becks,

Those are amazing! I am not sure if you posted this somewhere else, but if you don't mind I'd love to borrow that idea. Is there a place where you ordered those or had them made? I'd love any details, as that's exactly what I've been looking for!

you did a superb job! :)

Thanks,

Laura