Photo

Anyone have a picture with their BMs I can use for a project? Unless its a bad idea.

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#21 babycow

babycow
  • 367 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 04:00 PM

That is so creative, plus I love the idea of having honorary BM's.
    http://i206.photobuc....DERICA_242.jpg
    Erica and Tim
    Dreams Tulum
    Mexico
    May 17, 2008

#22 Leslie-Xcaret09

Leslie-Xcaret09
    • 939 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 09:42 PM

ahah Morgan these pictures are great...they are going to love them! I wish I was just a bit more creative!!

#23 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 18,759 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 02:43 PM

I got another friend's head to do a few more of these. I still have 3 more heads to collect. They are on my home computer.

Click the image to open in full size.

#24 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
        • Moderators
        • 25,218 posts
        • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
        • LocationSeattle

Posted 04 March 2008 - 02:51 PM

OMG Morgan those are turning out great! I actually love that the lighting isn't perfect, the fakeness of it makes it so fun. And I love how some of the faces are wrong, I wonder if you left 1 or 2 if your girlfriends would figure it out or think it was some other friend of yours? Funny!

#25 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 18,759 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 02:54 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by DougsGirl
          OMG Morgan those are turning out great! I actually love that the lighting isn't perfect, the fakeness of it makes it so fun. And I love how some of the faces are wrong, I wonder if you left 1 or 2 if your girlfriends would figure it out or think it was some other friend of yours? Funny!

They are just wrong right now because I don't have all the heads. But, they are kind of funny. In the maria S pic, I'll leave a couple of the real BMs behind because I don't have as many girls & it wouldn't be easy to crop the extra out.

At first I was sticking the heads on messy because I don't have the time/ patients to make it look flawless for just a silly project. But, I also think it's funny now. I really like my friend Amy in the front of the picture in the red dresses. Her head is too big & it looks so funny.

Too bad my lunch time is over. I want to make more pictures.

#26 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 9,504 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 03:04 PM

Quote:
            And I love how some of the faces are wrong, I wonder if you left 1 or 2 if your girlfriends would figure it out or think it was some other friend of yours? Funny!
            Or, maybe you could have some celebrity BMs too! Especially from a particular memory, like if you all went to a Bangels concert or something...

#27 boscobel

boscobel
            • VIP Member
            • 24,213 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 03:10 PM

Oh, that's a great idea! To add in other people. You should totally have Britney be a bridesmaid.

#28 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 18,759 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 03:22 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by carly
                Oh, that's a great idea! To add in other people. You should totally have Britney be a bridesmaid.
                People always say my friend kim looks like britney (especially when britney has brown hair). It might be hard to tell from these two pictures, but they do look similar. So for one I can put everyone in the picture, but have britney instead of Kim.

#29 Christine

Christine
                • VIP Member
                • 21,514 posts
                • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
                • Wedding Location:Napa, California
                • LocationReno, NV

Posted 04 March 2008 - 03:28 PM

Morgan I think its funnier to leave the head crops imperfect and yes your friend looks like Britney (pre craziness).
                I think its even better to do it with old funny photos rather than newer ones...on a random side note, the one with your picture in the white dress with the big huge hat, that is almost exactly what my stepmother wore for her first wedding, scary right.
                Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#30 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 18,759 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 03:49 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Christine
                  Morgan I think its funnier to leave the head crops imperfect and yes your friend looks like Britney (pre craziness).
                  I think its even better to do it with old funny photos rather than newer ones...on a random side note, the one with your picture in the white dress with the big huge hat, that is almost exactly what my stepmother wore for her first wedding, scary right.
                  I wonder if we will look back at our dresses & laugh. I can't see how, but I doubt those ladies thought they could ever look out of style. Someday in the year 238 girls will be photoshopping their heads on my wedding pictures for a good laugh.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users