• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 06 January 2007 - 03:04 PM

Just got this link from Nicole (my WC) - it's a wedding at Las Caletas for those that are interested.

Soo|Photography

#2 REBECCA

REBECCA
    • VIP Member
    • 1,825 posts

Posted 06 January 2007 - 03:23 PM

Oh thank you so much for sharing ann! I have been so curious what Las Caletas looked like. BEAUTIFUL! I love all the greenery and trees! Is that the photographer you hired?
      Rebecca
      <center>

http://i54.photobuck....a/IMG_1294.jpg
      Alexander & Juliette - Born 3/15/09</center>

#3 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

Posted 06 January 2007 - 03:25 PM

You're welcome. I love seeing pictures of it too- just so I can get a better idea what it looks like. And I always get more excited when I do see them!

It's not the same photographer - I am using Leigh Miller, she's on this site now, you may have seen her.

#4 PVAdventure_weddings

PVAdventure_weddings
        • 12 posts

Posted 06 January 2007 - 03:38 PM

Hey there ladies!!

Ann - I did it - Im hooked! Thanks for the advice about connecting to the link. I am SOO glad that you posted Freds link, I am going to let him know. It is a great sample of the location. . .

Well, I am going to try to keep updated on all of this, it seems easy enough. I will just have to try not to get addicted ;-)

Thanks again and I will see you soon!

#5 leigh miller

leigh miller
          • 936 posts

Posted 06 January 2007 - 03:40 PM

ann im so glad you found those. i cant wait to look through them! hopefully early next week.

#6 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 6,996 posts

Posted 06 January 2007 - 03:47 PM

Oooh Ann- these are beautiful! It must be so fun to see more pics of your awesome location:)

#7 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 24,768 posts

Posted 06 January 2007 - 04:25 PM

It is - it really does get me excited for my wedding day! And hopefully it helps other potential Las Caletas brides too.

FYI - PVAdventure_weddings is Nicole, the WC for PV Adventure Weddings, they are the ones that manage the weddings at Las Caletas. Glad to see you made it, Nicole!

#8 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 3,754 posts

Posted 06 January 2007 - 04:41 PM

Very nice Ann! And way to go! You got your Leigh and Nicole on the forum! I bet this saves money on the phone calls! J/k. Its great that you all can see (in one place) how your wedding is comming together!

#9 Riza

Riza
                  • 1 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 02:05 AM

Hello Ladies,
                    I'm a Caletas Bride, here to join in the chat...

#10 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                    • 11,659 posts
                    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 09 January 2007 - 02:22 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by PVAdventure_weddings
                    Hey there ladies!!

Ann - I did it - Im hooked! Thanks for the advice about connecting to the link. I am SOO glad that you posted Freds link, I am going to let him know. It is a great sample of the location. . .

Well, I am going to try to keep updated on all of this, it seems easy enough. I will just have to try not to get addicted ;-)

Thanks again and I will see you soon!
                    hi nicole,
                    so great to see you on!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users