Sign in to follow this  
LCBride2007

Las Caletas Wedding Photos - by Fred Soo

Oh thank you so much for sharing ann! I have been so curious what Las Caletas looked like. BEAUTIFUL! I love all the greenery and trees! Is that the photographer you hired?

You're welcome. I love seeing pictures of it too- just so I can get a better idea what it looks like. And I always get more excited when I do see them!

It's not the same photographer - I am using Leigh Miller, she's on this site now, you may have seen her.

Hey there ladies!!

Ann - I did it - Im hooked! Thanks for the advice about connecting to the link. I am SOO glad that you posted Freds link, I am going to let him know. It is a great sample of the location. . .

Well, I am going to try to keep updated on all of this, it seems easy enough. I will just have to try not to get addicted ;-)

Thanks again and I will see you soon!

It is - it really does get me excited for my wedding day! And hopefully it helps other potential Las Caletas brides too.

FYI - PVAdventure_weddings is Nicole, the WC for PV Adventure Weddings, they are the ones that manage the weddings at Las Caletas. Glad to see you made it, Nicole!

Very nice Ann! And way to go! You got your Leigh and Nicole on the forum! I bet this saves money on the phone calls! J/k. Its great that you all can see (in one place) how your wedding is comming together!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PVAdventure_weddings View Post
Hey there ladies!!

Ann - I did it - Im hooked! Thanks for the advice about connecting to the link. I am SOO glad that you posted Freds link, I am going to let him know. It is a great sample of the location. . .

Well, I am going to try to keep updated on all of this, it seems easy enough. I will just have to try not to get addicted ;-)

Thanks again and I will see you soon!
hi nicole,
so great to see you on!