Jump to content


Gobo (light projected monogram)

  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic


  • Newbie
  • 61 posts

    Posted 02 March 2008 - 09:01 PM

    I am looking for information regarding a gobo? I believe this is what it is called; a projected image of your names or monogram. I am interested in having one made to use on the dance floor at my reception?

    Has anyone used one before?

    #2 Yari

    • VIP Member
    • 10,928 posts

      Posted 02 March 2008 - 09:55 PM

      Here is a link for gobos...


      #3 rodent


        VIP Member

      • VIP Member
      • 18,759 posts

        Posted 02 March 2008 - 10:07 PM

        Your picture isn't showing up. Insert the [IMG] code on photobucket.

        #4 Kat81

        • VIP Member
        • 7,615 posts

          Posted 02 March 2008 - 10:33 PM

          Those are pretty cool!

          #5 fujofly

          • Newbie
          • 1 posts

            Posted 21 April 2009 - 04:36 PM

            Monogram lighting is great. If you place it on the floor it will become obscured during dancing so it's probably better to place it on the wall behind the head table or the couples table. Some more information on gobos. There are glass and metal ones, depending on your design will dictate the right gobo. Here is an explanation of them with pictures.

            Monogram Lighting and Design for Weddings

            Another great place for gobos is gobosource. They are quick and for glass gobos the cheapest.

            0 user(s) are reading this topic

            0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users