Photo

Going to Guadalajara this month!

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 Mandy

Mandy
  • 514 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 10:09 PM

I'm quite ready for the beach. Especially today after the rain and 50s temps we had in Missouri.

#22 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 5,752 posts
    • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 08 April 2008 - 10:13 PM

mandy, if you want to email me pics, i can post them for you

yeah, sorry about semana santa and the 2 week shut down. i didnt even think to tell you about that before you went! my WC went totally MIA for the week before, the week of AND the week after SS LOL! in mexico, you dont mess with catholicism!

#23 Mandy

Mandy
    • 514 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 10:28 PM

Maura, that would involve actually finding my camera, charging it, then transferring the pics to my computer!

No worries about Semana Santa. We had a blast and still figured out some important stuff, like that it might actually be cheaper to bring some stuff down with us (like appliances and furniture). If so, that means we actually get to register here! Which would make things so much easier once the invites go out.

#24 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 5,752 posts
      • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 08 April 2008 - 11:29 PM

haha no worries.

yeah appliances in MX are CRAZY expensive. just find out if bringing appliances (aka hiring movers) is going to be worth it financially. do whatever is less expensive! also, you can register at a mexican sears for giftcards, and get appliances there if need be!

#25 Mandy

Mandy
      • 514 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 11:43 PM

The problem with Mexican registries is that most websites tend to be in Spanish, and my guests don't do well past "hola".

#26 JessicaPV

JessicaPV
        • 375 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 10:25 AM

I you have been to guadalajara. What did you think? I live here. I have been here for 4 months and it is great. Super hot though. Are you coming back? Just know if you do, you have a friend!

#27 Mandy

Mandy
          • 514 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 02:27 PM

We are planning on moving down there, I just don't know when. I will have to look you up when we come back down!

#28 JessicaPV

JessicaPV
            • 375 posts

Posted 02 May 2008 - 01:43 PM

Sounds good. Cant wait. I hope everything is going well with the Wedding. It is so soon. Have a great time!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users