Sign in to follow this  
1elephant

oot stuff to get rid of

perfect for tiny weddings wink.gif

w/ the exception of the pashminas, i really want to get rid of this stuff, so i don't even want $. you pay shipping costs and i'm cool.

still have:

-11 pashminas, cream color, still in individual bags (don't even remember what we paid for each, but will take $20 for all)

-6 6in. bottles w/ corks and boxes for message in a bottle invites.

-about 250 tiny envelopes (4.25" x 2.5") perfect for...well i don't know, but dh bought them for rsvps and we never used them.

there may be more...let me know if you want any/all of this.

gone!i have 4 of these bags- three green and turquoise, one turquoise and purple(originally from dollar tree, i believe)

Click the image to open in full size.

gone!-5 johnson & johnson first aid kits to go

gone!-8 of these pens:

gone!-8 of these little notepads:

gone!-3 flip flop playing cards

gone!-about 70 1 1/2 inch sand dollars (i could count, just haven't yet - there were 100 in batch, and we used one, but a few came broken)

gone!-2 boxes of immodium a-d, 72 caplets in each; expiration 9/09. both boxes new, bought on ebay and thought they were the individual packs. boxes a little crushed, as i traveled w/ them, but neither opened.

(may be gone...)-bunch of shells, cocktail umbrellas, starfish to go in and on bottle.

I could use this stuff:

-5 johnson & johnson first aid kits to go

-3 flip flop playing cards

-about 70 1 1/2 inch sand dollars (i could count, just haven't yet - there were 100 in batch, and we used one, but a few came broken)

-2 boxes of immodium a-d, 72 caplets in each; expiration 9/09. both boxes new, bought on ebay and thought they were the individual packs. boxes a little crushed, as i traveled w/ them, but neither opened.

how about bunch of shells, cocktail umbrellas, starfish to go in and on bottle.

...how many do you have of those? shipping to canada okay with you? I would love them!!! Do you have any pictures?

183 Rothsay Ave

kitchener ontario N2b3S6

how much woiuld shipping be? also the sand dollars if they aren't gone yet?