• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 18,759 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 02:35 PM

AC Moore stopped putting ads in this mailer I got every week. So the only way I know to get their coupons is through the Sunday paper. But, I read my news online & don't subscribe to the paper.

I just learned this tip for getting coupons through email:

joann.com - Fabric, Crafts, Home.

They accept competitor's coupons, including JoAnn Fabrics. You can sign up on the website to be on the Joann fabric mailing list & get 40% off coupons emailed to you.

You can select how much email you want to receive to minimize the number of emails you get from them. I picked to just ge the coupons.

UPDATE Didn't want people to miss this helpful post from nenamono

Morgan-
    You can get ACMore coupons online and print them out. On the main page click on the link that says "Click here for store coupons and flyers" then type in your zip and store listings will come up with a "coupon" option for you to print. Ive been using these religiously

Oh you can also get them here Wow Coupons – Free Printable Retail Stores Coupon Codes with a whole bunch of other fun places to shop

#2 foxytv

foxytv
    • VIP Member
    • 7,740 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 02:40 PM

SWEET!!!!

I just told Tom I was waiting for a coupon before buying the rest of our homemade soap supplies.

Thanks!

#3 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
      • Moderators
      • 25,218 posts
      • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
      • LocationSeattle

Posted 02 March 2008 - 02:54 PM

Cool thanks!

#4 nenamono

nenamono
      • 282 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 04:03 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Morgan
        AC Moore stopped putting ads in this mailer I got every week. So the only way I know to get their coupons is through the Sunday paper. But, I read my news online & don't subscribe to the paper.

I just learned this tip for getting coupons through email:

joann.com - Fabric, Crafts, Home.

They accept competitor's coupons, including JoAnn Fabrics. You can sign up on the website to be on the Joann fabric mailing list & get 40% off coupons emailed to you.

You can select how much email you want to receive to minimize the number of emails you get from them. I picked to just ge the coupons.
        Morgan-
        You can get ACMore coupons online and print them out. On the main page click on the link that says "Click here for store coupons and flyers" then type in your zip and store listings will come up with a "coupon" option for you to print. Ive been using these religiously

Oh you can also get them here Wow Coupons – Free Printable Retail Stores Coupon Codes with a whole bunch of other fun places to shop

#5 tlomlad

tlomlad
        • Banned
        • 1,949 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 06:36 PM

thx for the info morgan u r the best!!

#6 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 18,759 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 07:11 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by nenamono
            Morgan-

Yay! i had no idea. I added your info to the top post so people don't miss it.

thanks

#7 jamisoncollette

jamisoncollette
            • 1,257 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 07:21 PM

It also works in the reverse, Michael's and AC Moore accept competitor's coupons so if one store has something you want you can still save. The only exemption for JoAnn's is if you get one of the 25% off a purchase coupons for Michael's (usually in bridal mags) they will not take the 25% off of sale items. It still adds up though.

#8 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 12,193 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 09:20 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by jamisoncollette
                It also works in the reverse, Michael's and AC Moore accept competitor's coupons so if one store has something you want you can still save. The only exemption for JoAnn's is if you get one of the 25% off a purchase coupons for Michael's (usually in bridal mags) they will not take the 25% off of sale items. It still adds up though.
                Thanks so much for that info! I totally didn't know that Michaels & AC Moore took competitor's coupons. And I was just there today with no coupon : ( That won't happen again!

#9 AmyInMI

AmyInMI
                • 547 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 10:12 PM

This is great news! I had no idea Michael's accepted JoAnn's coupons! I am like you Morgan, I always forget to go get the Sunday paper, and half of the times I do, there isn't even a Michael's ad in there.

Thanks!!
                  http://i77.photobuck....nsetkiss-1.jpg
                  Amy & Aaron
                  May 10, 2008
                  Dreams Tulum, Riviera Maya, Mexico

#10 Lilpaisley

Lilpaisley
                  • 402 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 07:20 PM

Also, Michaels seems to put 25% off your entire purchase coupons in Brides and Modern Brides magazines. Both current issues have one.
                    Riu Montego Bay, Jamaica - Feb 28, 2009
                    http://ticker.7910.o....2EgaXMgaW4.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users