New Vendor- Sandframes (sand ceremony)

Sandframes

Hello everyone first we would like to say congratulations to everyone on their engagement. We are here to make your sand cermemony just a little more magical with a product called sandframes

Sandframes are a custom made wood frame used for your sand ceremony. The bride and groom will pick from an assortment of exotic woods to create their very own frame and 2 different colors of sand that will match the color motif of their wedding. We welcome the couple the create their very own. The bride and groom will pour their sand into the frame during their ceremony and the sand will fill up and encase the photograph of their choice. Please check out our wesbite Sandframes | Custom frames with a touch of class

These frames are designed for this purpose and will not leak and do not use a lot of sand as some other products. So leave the hassel of making these to a professional carpenter. We provide the whole set that inlcudes the glass cylinders, 2 colors of sand, a plug, funnel, and simple instruction on how to insert your photograph. So of you are thinking can i change the photograph after the wedding and the anwser is absolutely just let us know and we will send special instructions on how to do that. We offer discounts on bigger frames and large orders for those inlucing the whole family. Please contact us with any questions since each bride is different in what they would like. We are here for you.

We hope you like our idea and look forward from hearing from you. We created this for our wedding so we would have a unique way to display our lives coming as one and now we would like you to have that same joy.

Thank you for looking.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very cool product.

I'm glad to have someone I can ask all my sand ceremony questions to

Do you pour the sand in at the same time or do you have to alternate to make the stripes?

Is it hard to keep the sand from getting mixed together on the flight? Do you have to take special care with holding it upright?

About how long does is take to fill the frame during the ceremony?

Morgan,

I tried to email you anwsers to your questions but it wouldnt let me email you directly, hopefully this will get to you.

Your pour your sand in together, when the sand goes through the funnel it will form the stripe pattern. It doesnt take to long to fill the frame, we had this frame at our sand ceremony, we filled it as the officiant was reading a passage and when he was done the frame was filled. If you went our website you saw the pyramid shape thats what it looks like. On the website it shows some of the wedding pictures from our ceremony. when you pour sand into anything it will form that shape. you need to gently rock the frame to level the sand and then fill the rest of the frame the sand will settle thats why we have the plug so you can add additional sand. We provide more than enough sand for the ceremony as well as the funnel and glass cylinders. Before you take it on a plane make sure the frame is filled to the top and just be gentle the ideal thing would be to keep it in an upright position. When you fill the sand to the top it will not jumble as much. we still have the same pattern on ours that we made at our wedding. the sand we provide is more than enough. if you have any other questions please email us at sandframes@aol.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandframes View Post
Morgan,
I tried to email you anwsers to your questions but it wouldnt let me email you directly, hopefully this will get to you.
Your pour your sand in together, when the sand goes through the funnel it will form the stripe pattern. It doesnt take to long to fill the frame, we had this frame at our sand ceremony, we filled it as the officiant was reading a passage and when he was done the frame was filled. If you went our website you saw the pyramid shape thats what it looks like. On the website it shows some of the wedding pictures from our ceremony. when you pour sand into anything it will form that shape. you need to gently rock the frame to level the sand and then fill the rest of the frame the sand will settle thats why we have the plug so you can add additional sand. We provide more than enough sand for the ceremony as well as the funnel and glass cylinders. Before you take it on a plane make sure the frame is filled to the top and just be gentle the ideal thing would be to keep it in an upright position. When you fill the sand to the top it will not jumble as much. we still have the same pattern on ours that we made at our wedding. the sand we provide is more than enough. if you have any other questions please email us at sandframes@aol.com
Thanks for the info. It is best to answer questions in the forum like this so everyone can see the answers. That way you won't get the same questions again.

I'm not exactly sure of the rules, but I don't think vendors can email or PM members unless they are replying to an email or PM. But sure to read the vendor rules that were posted above. This forum takes their vendor rules very seriously.