Photo

Cabo Dreams Salon

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Nene

Nene
  • 86 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 05:11 AM

Hello Brides- I am wondering about hair and make-up? I am getting the wedding Ultimate package so my hair and make-up is included but I have heard no mention of their services? Are they good, has anyone used them yet? Just wondering- I have heard alot about SunMex and Morel so if they are better I will invest my money wisely...
    Thanxs

#2 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 6,996 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 05:32 AM

Dreams did my hair and I thought it turned out fine. I had them do my makeup during my trial and it was HORRIBLE! In retrospect I would have used someone else like Suzanne Morel's salon, but my hair was ok. I ended up doing my own makeup- definitely a good choice.

#3 lizcolgin

lizcolgin
      • 60 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 11:29 AM

This is a great story you girls will love. I live in Tulsa and I found a great gal who does hair. Guess what, she is moving to Cabo to work with Suzanne Morrel!! Small world! She did a practice session for me and she is amazing. Her name is Lori and she will be moving there next month. She also says that Suzanne is amazing at make-up. I hope this helps you but I really feel confident in Lori.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users