Sign in to follow this  

Those are so awesome. I would love to have the template too if you are sharing. I am wayyyyy behind! I thought I was going to do tickets but I love those that you did.

Minde

Great job, they look great! do you think you can send me the templates? I'm in the process of making airline tickets for the save a dates and was hoping to send out the passport ones for those who actually book. did it take long to do all 40?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoontobeMrsE View Post
BEAUTIFUL - They look AMAZING!

WONDERFUL JOB!

YAY - these came out so great! I LOVE them!
Thank you so much...My guests have called stating they love them, that always feels good to hear wink.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pam View Post
Great job, they look great! do you think you can send me the templates? I'm in the process of making airline tickets for the save a dates and was hoping to send out the passport ones for those who actually book. did it take long to do all 40?
Yes, PM with your email address so I can send you the template. It only took longbc I was too busy replying to threads on BDW, LOL. Otherwise, I wouldve finished them in one day if I worked on them continuously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by svisconte View Post
I absolutely love them. Did you have a specifice template that you used. Just trying to look at all my options
Yes, the template I used is on the forum. If you like to look at it, PM with your email address.