Sign in to follow this  
med32

Iberostar Grand Paraiso

We honeymooned there after our wedding at the Lindo. The Grand was AMAZING!!! We didn't see any weddings during our stay, but from the way the beach area was set up and not as crowded compared to the Lindo/Maya I think a beach ceremony would be really nice there. The restaurants were really good also. We did our TTD photo shoot at the Grand and those are probably my favorite pictures. The hotel is just beautiful, the staff is great, the beds were sooo comfortable, I can go on and on about how much fun we had there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachbride08 View Post
We honeymooned there after our wedding at the Lindo. The Grand was AMAZING!!! We didn't see any weddings during our stay, but from the way the beach area was set up and not as crowded compared to the Lindo/Maya I think a beach ceremony would be really nice there. The restaurants were really good also. We did our TTD photo shoot at the Grand and those are probably my favorite pictures. The hotel is just beautiful, the staff is great, the beds were sooo comfortable, I can go on and on about how much fun we had there!
I'd love to see your pictures from the resort! Do you have any online you would like to share? thanks :)