Photo

Iberostar Grand Paraiso

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 med32

med32
  • 11 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 08:08 PM

Does anyone have any wedding pics from this resort? Also, if anyone has had any experiences here.

#2 shannonkay

shannonkay
    • 7 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 05:52 PM

We are getting married there 9/5/9. We stayed there 8/8 and loved it. We had previously stayed, twice, at the Del Mar.

#3 beachbride08

beachbride08
      • VIP Member
      • 2,372 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 11:08 PM

We honeymooned there after our wedding at the Lindo. The Grand was AMAZING!!! We didn't see any weddings during our stay, but from the way the beach area was set up and not as crowded compared to the Lindo/Maya I think a beach ceremony would be really nice there. The restaurants were really good also. We did our TTD photo shoot at the Grand and those are probably my favorite pictures. The hotel is just beautiful, the staff is great, the beds were sooo comfortable, I can go on and on about how much fun we had there!
        Michelle

#4 KimmyG

KimmyG
        • 520 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 10:55 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by beachbride08
          We honeymooned there after our wedding at the Lindo. The Grand was AMAZING!!! We didn't see any weddings during our stay, but from the way the beach area was set up and not as crowded compared to the Lindo/Maya I think a beach ceremony would be really nice there. The restaurants were really good also. We did our TTD photo shoot at the Grand and those are probably my favorite pictures. The hotel is just beautiful, the staff is great, the beds were sooo comfortable, I can go on and on about how much fun we had there!
          I'd love to see your pictures from the resort! Do you have any online you would like to share? thanks :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users