Photo

PV Bride

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 zoegirlTX

zoegirlTX
  • 40 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 09:53 PM

I'm getting married in Puerto Vallarta in February. I've just about got everything under control, but I wanted to chat with some other PV brides.
    Amanda & Humberto ~~
    ~Puerto Vallarta, MX~~

#2 anaderoux

anaderoux
    • 3,220 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 10:04 PM

welcome zoe!! tell us more about your wedding?

#3 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 05 January 2007 - 10:20 PM

welcome to the forum zoe...there are quite a few PV brides on here and they are pretty chatty...ann, amy, marfa, and ali is new...

marfa and ali are getting married pretty soon...we can't wait to see everyone's pics!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#4 Ali and Jeff

Ali and Jeff
      • 60 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 10:23 PM

I leave in 8 days for our PV weddings...if you have anything you would like to chat about feel free...we might not be able to help but its always great to hear what other brides are doing for there destination weddings! Where abouts in PV are you getting married?

#5 NHPT

NHPT
        • 3,848 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 10:28 PM

hey zoe- i recognize you from the knot! i am more of a lurker on the knot but actually post here!!! your big day is coming up soon- are you prepared?
          Destination Wedding Cabo San Lucas (3-29-07) Proud Momma to Avery (3-21-08) and Gracyn (10-12-10)

#6 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 3,754 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 10:41 PM

Hi Zoe! Welcome to the board! We'd to hear about your wedding. (Well I now I would since I'm a PV bride too!)

Hopefully you, Ali, and Marfa could start a PV vendor review thread! We need one of those!

#7 mexico15

mexico15
            • 250 posts

Posted 06 January 2007 - 12:19 AM

Welcome!! You are on the PV yahoo site?? I think I remember seeing all your posts! You are very helpful on that site. YOu will find lots of help from everyone here as well!

#8 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 24,768 posts

Posted 06 January 2007 - 02:51 AM

Ditto - I think I recognize you from the other forum/sites I belong to (Knot and PV Brides Yahoo group - I am 2BMarriedinPV I think, or something). I am getting married at Las Caletas in June - welcome! This is where I spend most of my time! Glad to have you - let us know about your wedding ... I think you're getting married at Dreams?

#9 Jackie

Jackie
                • 2,290 posts

Posted 06 January 2007 - 10:35 AM

Welcome to the forum!
                  My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
                  http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#10 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
                  • 5,248 posts

Posted 06 January 2007 - 11:16 PM

Welcome! Please tell us more about your wedding details. We love hearing about everything. Let us know if we can help with anything.

-Glenda

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users