Sign in to follow this  
zoegirlTX

PV Bride

welcome to the forum zoe...there are quite a few PV brides on here and they are pretty chatty...ann, amy, marfa, and ali is new...

marfa and ali are getting married pretty soon...we can't wait to see everyone's pics!

I leave in 8 days for our PV weddings...if you have anything you would like to chat about feel free...we might not be able to help but its always great to hear what other brides are doing for there destination weddings! Where abouts in PV are you getting married?

hey zoe- i recognize you from the knot! i am more of a lurker on the knot but actually post here!!! your big day is coming up soon- are you prepared?

Hi Zoe! Welcome to the board! We'd to hear about your wedding. (Well I now I would since I'm a PV bride too!)

Hopefully you, Ali, and Marfa could start a PV vendor review thread! We need one of those!

Welcome!! You are on the PV yahoo site?? I think I remember seeing all your posts! You are very helpful on that site. YOu will find lots of help from everyone here as well!

Ditto - I think I recognize you from the other forum/sites I belong to (Knot and PV Brides Yahoo group - I am 2BMarriedinPV I think, or something). I am getting married at Las Caletas in June - welcome! This is where I spend most of my time! Glad to have you - let us know about your wedding ... I think you're getting married at Dreams?