Photo

What did you wear to your bridal shower?

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#11 boscobel

boscobel
  • VIP Member
  • 24,213 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 04:14 PM

Where do they think you think you are going?

Have fun by the way!! That's exciting! Mine isn't for another 6 weeks!

#12 Spazz

Spazz
    • VIP Member
    • 10,482 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 04:18 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by carly
      Where do they think you think you are going?

Have fun by the way!! That's exciting! Mine isn't for another 6 weeks!
      Sorry, I keep highjacking!!!

I'm supposed to be going to babysit my 3 year old nephew, so there is no way if I really thought I was doing that I'd be wearing a cute outfit...lol!

I'm really excited, when my friends and I throw bridal showers they usually end up being all night drinking sessions

#13 shannon

shannon
      • 772 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 05:10 PM

This is a great thread for me- mine is next weekend!! There will be 18 of us- my mother, sister, sister-in-law is hosting- and it's at a cute little "hip" lunch place in downtown Charlotte- afterwards we are getting our nails done and maybe a little shopping.... It's still kinda cold in NC- so I was thinking dark jeans and a cute, fitted blazer w/ heels?!?!? it won't have anything to do with the beach, or Mexico, though...hmmm.....

#14 babycow

babycow
        • 367 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 05:41 PM

Just want to say I love BDW! Every time I have a question stewing in my brain and I log on and find it’s on someone else brain too. Thanks for asking this, my shower is coming up on the 16 of March and I have nothing to wear. I need ideas before going shopping too. My shower will be more conservative as it will be mostly Tim’s family (my family is in Cali  ) and we will be having a crochet lesson and making granny squares for a keepsake afghan ( yup, I just exposed my little old lady side). Anyways, I need something cute but practical that says I really am young (er) and not in my 80’s. And it is still freezing here so something warm too.
          http://i206.photobuc....DERICA_242.jpg
          Erica and Tim
          Dreams Tulum
          Mexico
          May 17, 2008

#15 jfwolfe72

jfwolfe72
          • 433 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 07:19 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Lizz
            I'm going to sorta highjack the thread and ask... What do you wear to your shower when it's supposed to be a surprise? Mine is tomorrow and my friends/family know that I live in sweats on the weekend. So if I show up in a cute outfit, they will know that I know and I really don't want to ruin it for them. What should I wear?!?!
            I absolutely LOVE jeans (b/c I think that's what I look best in), so if you like jeans, maybe a pair you love and a cool top?

#16 foxytv

foxytv
            • VIP Member
            • 7,740 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 07:30 PM

Gosh, I wore black pants and a sweater to the one w/ family -- but tomorrow it's all gitlfriends (lingerie shower) so I was planning to just wear jeans and find a cute top at the mall tomorrow afternoon...

#17 manda0812

manda0812
              • 343 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 12:43 AM

I am going as wonder woman! but no idea what the night will entail.. we just have hen's nights in Australia which I guess is the equivalent of a bridal shower. It usually is outrageous and full of games and usually more crazy than the guy's bucks night..

#18 1elephant

1elephant
                • VIP Member
                • 15,998 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 01:04 AM

mine was at a tea house in october. i wore a strapless dress and a little pashmina over. here's a pic:
                  Click the image to open in full size.

#19 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 6,996 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 01:26 AM

I wore a white sundress from JCrew that I added a pink belt/sash to...

Click the image to open in full size.

The red beads weren't part of the original ensemble :) My MIL did a mexican fiesta theme and we had red pepper necklaces..lol

#20 MelissaH

MelissaH
                    • 1,724 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 01:56 AM

i was hung over and sick as hell and pretty much just rolled out of bed (my bach party was the night before...) so i wore jeans and a tshirt i think :) i looked a hot mess
                      needless to say not many pictures were taken :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users