Asking the Ring Bearer ideas

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
  • VIP Member
  • 3,160 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 01:50 PM

When I asked my BM's to be a part of my wedding, I wrote them out cute girlie cards and inside was a friend quote magnet. Now, I know my ring bearer is only 9 but I still wanted to personally ask him. Any ideas? Should I get him a small gift? Let me know your thoughts.

#2 boscobel

boscobel
    • VIP Member
    • 24,213 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 01:54 PM

I am clueless on that one, cuz my ring bearer is only 2 and he probably won't even bear the rings! He will jsut be a cutie patootie that day is all.

#3 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
      • 2,183 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 03:46 AM

When I asked my nephew to be my ring bearer, I got down on my knees and I asked him if he would be in my wedding then I gave him a ring bearer book. Now he thinks he'll be a ring bearer in any wedding he's invited to.

#4 MelissaH

MelissaH
        • 1,724 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 03:59 AM

I saw these really cute cookies somewhere...they were like airplanes and boats or something but and one says "will you be my ringbearer" - I thought they were super cute.

I can't find them now though

#5 tlomlad

tlomlad
          • Banned
          • 1,949 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 05:50 AM

i would make a cute home video showing him how important his role in the wedding is and how you want him to fulfill it... that plus some candy im sure will do the trick!

#6 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
            • VIP Member
            • 3,160 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 03:01 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by sodria
              When I asked my nephew to be my ring bearer, I got down on my knees and I asked him if he would be in my wedding then I gave him a ring bearer book. Now he thinks he'll be a ring bearer in any wedding he's invited to.
              thats cute. i'll have to look for a ring bearer book...

thanks everyone.

#7 Aimless911

Aimless911
              • 391 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 02:47 AM

I just ordered 'The Ring Bearer' by Laura Godwin off Barnes & Noble...they've got discounts going on right now on kids books too. Am having it shipped to my sister in Minnesota so she can read it to my nephews many times over the next year...she's already talked to them about doing it, and as long as there is CAKE (from the mouth of a 3 year old!) the boys are in! hahahahaha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users