Sign in to follow this  
Saraha

Hair ideas for those of us choppin it off after the wed

So I know there was a post on those of us that have long hair and if we are growing our hair out or not for the wedding..... And pretty much ALL of us cant wait until the wedding is over to wack it off! Me included. I have not been able to find a post on cute hair ideas (that arent updos for weddings) so thought with your help we could get brainstorming on our cute haircute after this is all said and done :o) Heres what I have so far!

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Yeah, I am totally doing the "Katie Holmes" bob with bangs after Jamaica and before my AHR.

My hair is growing out of the Posh bob that I've had for almost 2 years and now it has layers. Hate it. But just need to wait 3 more months.... I also love Nicole Richie's hair.

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

and LOVE super short hair, but I need to be really skinny to pull it off

I am probably going to do the opposite. I have long hair and I am thinking about cutting it short for the wedding (but not super short) and letting it grow back out after the wedding. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraha View Post
So I know there was a post on those of us that have long hair and if we are growing our hair out or not for the wedding..... And pretty much ALL of us cant wait until the wedding is over to wack it off! Me included. I have not been able to find a post on cute hair ideas (that arent updos for weddings) so thought with your help we could get brainstorming on our cute haircute after this is all said and done :o) Heres what I have so far!
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
Oh Kelli Pickler looks so cute with that doo. Yeah I will be cutting my hair again too once I'm hitched. To me theres just no way to pull it up completely if I decided to cut it now. If anyone has pix, let me know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carly View Post
and LOVE super short hair, but I need to be really skinny to pull it off
Joe just saw a pic of you with super short hair and he loved it. It's from when we went to FL and your hair was red and the pixie cut. He loved Mini's too and I'm like should I do that to my head and he's was real quick to say "NOOO!" haha

Yeah, but I was also like 20 lbs lighter then! Makes a big difference on short hair. Ahhhh, the days of the early 20's. How much has changed in so short a time.

I wish I could find some of the pics when I had short hair. I used to wear my hair short all the time! I had the shaved in back long in front 'do ... and in high school it was shaved on one side, long and curly (and died orange) on the other. OMG!!!