Photo

Can you believe this girl at work!!!!???

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#11 Saraha

Saraha
  • 2,597 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 11:30 AM

What a little B. She obviously has her won issues and insecurities!!! And seriously who does say that?

#12 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
    • 2,183 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 11:45 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by PaulaV
      Some people just cannot stand to see others be happy.
      Not worth your energy in my opinion.

I agree with Paula!

#13 Karen

Karen
      • 1,308 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 11:54 AM

Seriously, all you can do is just laugh this off. The best revenge is living well and being happy. Nothing would irritate this chick more than you going about your merry way and focusing on all the blessings and happy things in your life. She wants to affect you. Don't let her. Kill her with kindness.
        <center><embed src="http://www.widdlytin...nancyticker.swf" FlashVars="t1=Baby Lambert is on the way&b=7&c=0xCC00CC&f=5&y=2010&m=4&d=14" quality="high" wmode="transparent" width="430" height="115" name="Pregnancy Ticker" align="middle"...

#14 lscilley

lscilley
        • 1,466 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 11:55 AM

Just ignore her she's probably just jealous of you. Your going to have a fantastic wedding and have the best life together!

#15 amyrak

amyrak
          • 469 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 02:31 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by lambert13
            You should start bringing a taser to work.
            Man, that's what would really make me feel better..good idea!! "What did you just say" ZAP!! ha I never laughed so loud when I read that. That made my day. Yeah, I know it's only because she's not happy with her own life but it still gets to you when someone says intentional things like that. It's like who cares?? So, all the people that marriages didn't work out was because they got married on leap year?? I don't think so!!

#16 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 18,759 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 02:39 PM

That is just completely stupid. Really, does she think luck has anything to do with when you get married?

i have friends were were married 4 years ago today. They planned it that way so they could celebrate big every 4 years. They are in Paris right now. I thought it was a really cool idea. They have definitly not had 4 of their 10 years of bad luck.

#17 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 4,513 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 02:41 PM

"Arch enemies" LOL! I love the taser idea - do you think you could get away with that? J/K - maybe you could imagine doing that - that would be sure to bring a smile to your face! Obviously she is so jealous of you - like everyone has already said! The nerve of some people - seriously....

#18 Kat81

Kat81
                • VIP Member
                • 7,615 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 03:20 PM

Really you should chalk it up to you being the better person. She is obviously jealous of you. People say things like that all the time because they see you happy and they want what you have. Like my Grandma always says "misery loves company"

#19 KarmaB

KarmaB
                  • 796 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 04:54 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Morgan
                    i have friends were were married 4 years ago today. They planned it that way so they could celebrate big every 4 years. They are in Paris right now. I thought it was a really cool idea. They have definitly not had 4 of their 10 years of bad luck.
                    Oh wow, that is a really cool idea!

Amy, I laughed when I read what your coworker said. That is probably the dumbest superstition that I have ever heard. She probably made it up to just be a B**ch! Don't worry bout it, though. I feel sorry for people like her who have nothing better to do than rain on other peoples parade.

#20 Chiquita

Chiquita
                    • 2,674 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 10:14 PM

That's probably the most retarded wedding thing I've ever heard.. you shoulda kicked her in the cooch and said, here's something for you to remember THIS leap year date by... :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users