Photo

OOT bag options

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 mooretiggr

mooretiggr
  • 18 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 03:03 AM

So I've narrowed my bag choices down to 4, but now I'm stuck. Too big, too small.. what size did your guests prefer? what bags do you all like? Is original worth a few extra bucks (I'm only doing 15 bags)? Will the guests even remember it? or use it while they are down there? I trust you all, what do you think? Check out the chart in my ppt and let me know!

PS- if anyone knows how to import my ppt slide into the post directly, let me know please! Thank you all!!

Attached Files

Oh what a year!

#2 BarefootBride

BarefootBride
    • 1,266 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 06:01 AM

From experience, dont go too big because you are going to feel obligated to put more stuff in them. I ordered mine size medium and I swear that thing is HUGE! lol It looks like I am going to have to stuff it with tissue!
      I loooovvvve number 2. Its sooo stylish.
      Next I like number 4 then 1 then 3.
      Since you are doing 15 bags consider who will be couples and who will be families. I would def give families number 4. Its just practical. But for couples, number 2 would be cute.

#3 Stormsong

Stormsong
      • 287 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 09:30 AM

I like number 2 or 3.

Where are you getting them from? How pricey are they?

I am going with big enough to put a beach towel in. I want guests to use them as a beach bag...so, i wouldn't get anything too small that its impractical. You will be using it there, so make it hold some water, a magazine, a cover-up..that sort of thing.

I heard from several members that their guests STILL use their bags. SO, guess it depends on the guest.

Please share where these bags are from. As i am still looking for bags myself! And, those are cute!
        Lisa

#4 Kristin113

Kristin113
        • 72 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 12:06 PM

I was looking into buying either #3 (cheaptotes.co $4.99) or #4 (textileshop.com $5.99) but I think #3 will be too small to really use as a good beach bag and #4 did't come in my colors. But I think you should definately go with a bigger bag so people will actually be able to get some good use out of it.

I found this bag that I am probably going to buy:Click the image to open in full size.

I found them at www.denimapparelinc.com and they are a little more expensive $7.49 but I think people would really use them and the size is perfect for the beach 21" x 15.5" x 6.75"

#5 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
          • 5,681 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 12:23 PM

I like 3 & 4 - how much are you planning on spending on the bags and to fill them up.

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Kristin113
            I was looking into buying either #3 (cheaptotes.co $4.99) or #4 (textileshop.com $5.99) but I think #3 will be too small to really use as a good beach bag and #4 did't come in my colors. But I think you should definately go with a bigger bag so people will actually be able to get some good use out of it.

I found this bag that I am probably going to buy:Click the image to open in full size.

I found them at www.denimapparelinc.com and they are a little more expensive $7.49 but I think people would really use them and the size is perfect for the beach 21" x 15.5" x 6.75"
            I love those :)

#6 michelle08

michelle08
            • VIP Member
            • 2,702 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 12:36 PM

I love #2...but maybe #1 because they are smaller

#7 chonda25

chonda25
              • 32 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 04:05 PM

I like # 2 and I understand the girlie but does guys really carry the bags? but if you don't choose that. I like #4.
                Chonda

#8 MelanieS

MelanieS
                • 820 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 04:11 PM

I vote for #4. Most of our bags are going to couples, and it takes alot of room to carry 2 beach towels plus all the other fun stuff to the beach or pool.

#9 lucy106

lucy106
                  • 2,880 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 04:20 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Kristin113

Oh I love those!! Great find!

But I would vote for #4 of the original posting

#10 tlomlad

tlomlad
                    • Banned
                    • 1,949 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 05:12 PM

i say go with #2!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users