Photo

Groomsmen Gifts

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#31 Dez921714

Dez921714
  • 1,489 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 01:28 PM

If they're outdoorsy types...I knwo someone posted a cooler type bag with built in ipod speakers and stuff...
    http://ticker.7910.o....25vdCBpbiA.gif27 Confirmed with Plane Tickets...5 with rooms booked!

150 INVITES / 6 YES / 13 NO

#32 flygirl

flygirl
    • 263 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 01:36 PM

All of my groomsmen are outdoorsy so we are gettting them the cooler...
      Burton Lil' Buddy (True Black Bright Stripes) - Insulated Cooler Bags'
      It wasn't my idea though, I totally stole it from someone else.

#33 Amarillis

Amarillis
      • 1,913 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 01:37 PM

Yeh Dez,

that caricature thing is kinda cute... but I wouldn't want that hanging in my house... that would go right up there with the melted beer bottle art, and deer heads that made it to the garage when FI and I moved in together.

The cooler IMO is a disposable gift, you don't keep it for a long time the way you would a piece of jewellery.... ya know what I mean?

Maybe I'm too fussy.

#34 Christi

Christi
        • 1,905 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 01:43 PM

What about golf club(s) or fishing rod(s)...my dad has some clubs that he's had for over 40 years due to sentimental reasons...

#35 nicoleandscott

nicoleandscott
          • 397 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 02:16 PM

Jon Hart Design: Hand made personalized luggage, handbags, gifts and more. :: SPORTS/ OUTDOOR

this site has some great hunting/fishing gear that is personalized. we have some of this stuff, and it's great quality...lasts forever. also, the color selection has several "manly" colors.

they also have koozies, bottle carriers, passport covers, etc...

#36 Dez921714

Dez921714
            • 1,489 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 02:31 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Amarillis
              that caricature thing is kinda cute... but I wouldn't want that hanging in my house... that would go right up there with the melted beer bottle art, and deer heads that made it to the garage when FI and I moved in together.

Haha, just goes to show you how people are different :) Our group would love something like that (as would we LOL)
              http://ticker.7910.o....25vdCBpbiA.gif27 Confirmed with Plane Tickets...5 with rooms booked!

150 INVITES / 6 YES / 13 NO

#37 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
              • VIP Member
              • 18,452 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 02:42 PM

We still haven't decided what to give as gm gifts yet. fi was thinking eagles tickets but they are hard to get good seats at a reasonable price.
                ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
                Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
                Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#38 LisaG

LisaG
                • VIP Member
                • 7,839 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 03:00 PM

We got our guys engraved decanters and matching engraved glasses. They LOVED them!
                  Click the image to open in full size.

#39 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 9,532 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 03:47 PM

OK so this probably won't work for your guys, but maybe someone else would find this useful...a friend of mine just had a wedding recently and they gave their guys those Nike skateboard shoes that you can customize, and had their wedding date on the one side and I *think* the guy's initials on the other side (the only picture I saw had SB on the one side, which is the guy's initial, but also stands for SkateBoard so I don't know whether that was personalized or not).

Here is the best link I could find: Nike iD Mens Shoe

I'm not sure if that's the right place or not, but it'll give you an idea.

I would defnitely consider this for our guys (they're major shoe people), except my FI (and one of his groomsmen) works at adidas so that wouldn't exactly be a good idea!

#40 Christi

Christi
                    • 1,905 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 06:52 PM

[QUOTE=Dez921714;474676]Haha, just goes to show you how people are differentQUOTE]

Well said, Dez! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users