#11 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 18,759 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 10:41 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by starchild
    Bath Junkie sounds cool! If your crowd is adventurous, what about something like go-kart racing, golfing, sailing, etc. Stuff that keeps you busy having fun so alcohol isn't an issue. (although if I were sailing I would probably sneak in a flask...lol)

oh no! We know what happens when you get drunk on a boat. Captain beware!

#12 Yari

Yari
    • VIP Member
    • 10,928 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 10:49 PM

A friend of mine had hers at Glen Ivy Hot Springs. It was so much fun, we even did mud baths. Since it was a full spa other girls got massages. Afterwards we went out for a yummy dinner. The day was amazing!!!

Perhaps you have something like Glen Ivy near you?

#13 Alyssa

Alyssa
      • 11,793 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 11:26 PM

also - i know some girls who did a charity day and all spent the day volunteering together and then went to dinner.

you could build a house for habitat for humantiy, work at a food bank, go to a senior center and paint nails/do hair :)

#14 BarefootBride

BarefootBride
        • 1,266 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 11:28 PM

Here are some ideas:

Throw a Pleasure Party! Contact a consultant and have her show you guys her "special" products and you guys can play some silly games that will no one will ever forget!

Rent a club house or just have a nice night at home. Play some music, silly games, eat and have non alcho drinks! You could hire a male dancer?

Treat your self and have a nice girls night out dinner where all the ladies get dressed up and you guys go to a real fancy restuarant. (Maybe at a Hyatt, or a place where there are courses)

In leiu of the typical bachelorette party have a lingerie shower

#15 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
          • 26,161 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 12:02 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Morgan
            oh no! We know what happens when you get drunk on a boat. Captain beware!
            You must not have heard about my wedding...haha! Actually most Las Caletas brides can tell you what happens when people get drunk on a boat :P

#16 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 18,759 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 12:17 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by starchild
              You must not have heard about my wedding...haha! Actually most Las Caletas brides can tell you what happens when people get drunk on a boat :P

I saw the picture of you dancing with the captain. That's why when you said you'd sneak a flask with you to go sailing I thought "Oh no, drunk on a boat."

#17 Dbld78

Dbld78
              • Banned
              • 665 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 12:19 AM

Since you're in the area....I had stumbled upon this and told my sister that I want to do this for my Bachelorette party.

The Society Hill Dance Academy has strip tease lessons for bachelorette parties!
                Society Hill Dance Academy

#18 michelle08

michelle08
                • VIP Member
                • 2,702 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 11:45 AM

I am with you on this...I actually will drink and go to a club or whatever but it's not my first choice..I would rather sit at home and play board games too! :)

Plus alot of my friends are past the stage of "going out" and drinking so some of them said they would go to dinner, etc...but not to a club. My sister doesn't drink really...but the 2 friends throwing it for me love to drink and dance...

I am going to tell them though that I want something mellow. These 2 ae the only 2 who will be in cabo so I figure we can drink and party there...and keep the bachelorette party mellow.

I know winetasting won't work for you because of the alcohol, but I am thinking about that..maybe they have some other limo tour type of event in your area that doesn't have alcohol attached?

Also, If I stick around locally, I was thinking maybe dinner and a comedy show? I love comedy shows and those who want to have a few drinks can and then the others don't have to and then you can end the night there or have everyone stay over in a hotel and have a slumber party! :)

I also like the idea of the passion party (we did that for a friend of mines)

#19 jajajaja

jajajaja
                  • VIP Member
                  • 9,794 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 07:40 PM

My first party my friends had a passion party. It was a lot of fun and a good way for the ladies to all bond. I personally enjoyed drinking because whipping dildos out is not my cup of tea. I only got slightly embarrassed when the lady put this vibrator thing on my thighs- totally evading the personal bubble you know?

Plus as the bachelorette you get tons of free stuff and the girls all bought me something. I made out like a bandit! Not everything is sex related either- although most of it is.
                    Happily married since 2008

#20 foxytv

foxytv
                    • VIP Member
                    • 7,740 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 02:52 PM

So many great ideas on here already.

We are doing a throw down drink-it-up weekend ... but there are so many other options.

I wonder if there is a store like this in your town? www.beadedfrog.com They offer private jewelry classes -- you can pick what type of jewelry to learn to make -- and you can have food, alcohol (for those who want it) music, etc.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users