Sign in to follow this  
Betsy

Starfish Bouquet Jewel

Does anyone have one of these I could buy or borrow? They are like $30 with tax on Ebay and everywhere else I have looked and I just don't want to spend that much. I would love to use this as my something borrowed and to save my budget a little bit! I would pay shipping of course or if anyone wants to sell one for cheaper than $30! Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxytv View Post
P.S. I would sell /give you ine but our DW is after yours. lol
I will buy yours when you are done with it if you are selling.... if not I will continue my search lol...

I was actually thinking about selling/bargaining w/ Maye (my wc) for things like the votive holders I am bringing, the starfish, the starfish bouquet I bought etc...

This way she can have them for future weddings and rent them out and people won't have to bring down and buy....

Carly - Thanks for posting your link! I am purchasing it from here - I guess I was just being a cheapskate and not wanting to spend that much money on it but I am going to anyways - Your link was the least expensive I found and I have been searching everywhere!!

Thanks guys!

Cool, glad you liked it. They are nice too (a little fragile), but they are the ones that I liked the best and the cheapest! Mine has already begun it's BDW journey. Lauren C. used it and now it is on it's way to NYJen and then to my wedding! Fun times for that starfish!