Sign in to follow this  
TammyWright

Dreams Los Cabos Info & Pics

That's it in terms of the dinner/drinks, etc. If you want more than the standard table cloths, napkins, those are extra. If you want music of some sort- Mariachi, DJ, etc...pretty much anything you want they can get for you at a fee. I'm paying for some extra decorations like chinese lanterns, luminarias, etc.

oh i just realized you are from michigan to... not to far from us and we are trying to get our wedding for the same time as you but in 2008.... just waiting for the response back from the hotel and waiting for the air and hotel rates for may 2008 to be published so we can get this show on the road... would you mind emailing any package info you might have? and any info on your vendors? this would help me so much!

is there a rental company they refer you to for linens and decorations? how about your flowers what have you requested... sorry for all of the questions...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajncooter View Post
oh i just realized you are from michigan to... not to far from us and we are trying to get our wedding for the same time as you but in 2008.... just waiting for the response back from the hotel and waiting for the air and hotel rates for may 2008 to be published so we can get this show on the road... would you mind emailing any package info you might have? and any info on your vendors? this would help me so much!
Well, I just jumped on here for a second to search for something. But, today is actually quite busy for me- I leave tomorrow morning for Cabo! If no one else finds it for you, save up your questions and PM me after May12th- that's when I'll be back. I'll probably check in periodically between now and then, but that's when I'll actually have time!

ajncooter I just got some pricing back from Tammy yesterday for my wedding next June at Dreams...please PM if you have any questions. Looks like they increased the ceremony prices to $24pp for the private events.

Jessica

Rental company:

Fun and Motivation. tables, centerpeices, linen etc.

Have you tried giving the resort a call directly? That always works!

I called Yesica directly to talk to her and was able to get right through. I also think you should just call to get a hold of her. She was very pleasant actually.

seems like they up the price $2 every year. It was $20 last year, $22 this year and $24 next year..

doesn't the fee include the linens? If you get linens separately, you still need to pay the set up fee, right? Or is the set up fee waived if you use an outside company?

Try calling the hotel direct and asking for Jessica or Marina. I just called and was able to get right through, check dates, and receive their wedding packet info all within 15 minutes.