#1 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 15 September 2006 - 12:38 AM

Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa

Our open-air hacienda-style architecture offers spacious luxury suites in varying sizes, all with ocean views from your private and furnished terrace. Appointments include twice daily maid service, premium stocked mini-bar, satellite TV and much more. There are three shimmering pools, two with swim up bars, one snack bar, a full-service spa and fitness center, and five outstanding restaurants, plus lounges. Nearby, eight championship golf courses challenge you. The sites, shopping, nightlife and famous deep sea fishing of Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo are 15-minutes away.

here is another thread with more info:
http://bestdestinati....com/forum/t805

I have attached docs below.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts

Posted 15 September 2006 - 12:38 AM

here are some of the pics Ericka sent me from Dreams. She is the coordinator there. It give you an idea what the setting would be like to have your wedding there...

Ceremony on the beach:
Click the image to open in full size.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts

Posted 15 September 2006 - 12:39 AM

at the gazebo:

Awards and recognition: 

#4 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts

Posted 16 October 2006 - 07:32 PM

reception pics:

Oceana Terrace (where i had my welcome dinner):

Cascade Terrace (where i had my reception):

Cascade Terrace with underlit table ~ NEW!:

Cascade Terrace with underlit table and gazebo in background:

Mexican Fiesta Set up:

fun dinner at Pinata terrace:

Awards and recognition: 

#5 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 12:12 AM

bump for noobs

Attached Files

Awards and recognition: 

#6 gunde

gunde
  • 35 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 01:06 AM

these are great! thanks

#7 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
    • 5,248 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 06:59 PM

These pics are great. Thanks Tammy!

-Glenda

#8 ajncooter

ajncooter
      • 983 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 10:24 AM

did you have to pay $22.00 per person for the ceremony and $22.00 per person for your dinner?

#9 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 6,996 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 10:26 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by ajncooter
          did you have to pay $22.00 per person for the ceremony and $22.00 per person for your dinner?
          Yes, if they are in different locations. I'm having my ceremony at the gazebo (next Monday!) and cocktail hour immediately after at the same location- $22 pp. Then , my reception is at the Oceana Terrace, $22 pp, but I'm having Filet Mignon & lobster so there is an upcharge, total of $40 pp for dinner. My total cost for ceremony, cocktail hour and reception is $62pp.

#10 ajncooter

ajncooter
          • 983 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 12:18 PM

that sounds like exactly what we want... i havent been able to get a reply back from yessica in over a month and I still have a million questions... on top of the $62.00 per person what other extras do you have?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users