71 replies to this topic

#41 jajajaja

jajajaja
  • VIP Member
  • 9,794 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 06:50 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Betsy
    LOL Rachel that is awesome! We have a couple of small towns in Iowa that have funny names, Manly and Fertile, and for a wedding anouncement a couple that each lived in that town wrote their announcement in the paper - It read "Manly man marries Fertile Woman" - It was Hilarious!!
    That's so funny. My last name is boring- Scott. Rachel Scott. Try googling me. You can't. hehe

When I was back east we went to all the tiny PA cities- like Virginville, Intercourse, Blue Ball. What is up with these Amish communities?! We thought it was hilarious. I came back with a "I brake for Intercourse" magnet that has a little buggy on it. I have it in my office and everyone always looks at it like I'm breaking some HR rule. Nope suckas- it's a real place.
    Happily married since 2008

#42 Bavaro-Princess

Bavaro-Princess
    • 92 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 06:51 PM

Mine will be... Mrs. Arthur i cant wait

#43 Bavaro-Princess

Bavaro-Princess
      • 92 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 06:52 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
        That's so funny. My last name is boring- Scott. Rachel Scott. Try googling me. You can't. hehe

When I was back east we went to all the tiny PA cities- like Virginville, Intercourse, Blue Ball. What is up with these Amish communities?! We thought it was hilarious. I came back with a "I brake for Intercourse" magnet that has a little buggy on it. I have it in my office and everyone always looks at it like I'm breaking some HR rule. Nope suckas- it's a real place.
        this is hilarious... i actually work in HR and definitelly i would have questioned that... haha so funny

#44 Yari

Yari
        • VIP Member
        • 10,928 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 06:55 PM

I am so excited. I haven't started practicing it cause I read that it was bad luck. Yes I am supersitious....

It will be Toleno. Super Italian!

Yari Michelle Toleno (I like the ring to it!)

#45 chibi411

chibi411
          • 234 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 06:58 PM

Cronkhite. But I'm japanese- american, and i don't look like a cronkhite, so i'm thinking of hyphenating. then its really long- murakmai-cronkhite. maybe i'll start using my middle name, which is my japanese name. whatcha all think?

#46 jajajaja

jajajaja
            • VIP Member
            • 9,794 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 07:00 PM

What does a Cronkhite look like?

If you hyphenate, I think there will be some awfully confused people out there.

#47 chibi411

chibi411
              • 234 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 07:05 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
                What does a Cronkhite look like?

If you hyphenate, I think there will be some awfully confused people out there.
                picture blond hair blue eyes, german. me..... i look japanese

#48 staceyandadam

staceyandadam
                • 114 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 07:07 PM

I will become a BENDZICK!! The only problem being they are all 6 foot + tall and I am only 5 foot 7! You will be able to tell I am married into the family! hahhaa
                  **Stace**

#49 jajajaja

jajajaja
                  • VIP Member
                  • 9,794 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 07:09 PM

Oh that's German? I don't look like a Manley (or at least I hope I don't). I don't think it would be weird to have Cronkhite as a last name if you're Japenese. Maybe that's just me.

#50 sndyndln

sndyndln
                    • 30 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 07:12 PM

Going from Patras (which is pronounced like mattress but with a P), to Eaton. So kinda easier.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users