Sign in to follow this  
Jacqueline

What's your new last name going to be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsy View Post
LOL Rachel that is awesome! We have a couple of small towns in Iowa that have funny names, Manly and Fertile, and for a wedding anouncement a couple that each lived in that town wrote their announcement in the paper - It read "Manly man marries Fertile Woman" - It was Hilarious!!
That's so funny. My last name is boring- Scott. Rachel Scott. Try googling me. You can't. hehe

When I was back east we went to all the tiny PA cities- like Virginville, Intercourse, Blue Ball. What is up with these Amish communities?! We thought it was hilarious. I came back with a "I brake for Intercourse" magnet that has a little buggy on it. I have it in my office and everyone always looks at it like I'm breaking some HR rule. Nope suckas- it's a real place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LC_Rachel View Post
That's so funny. My last name is boring- Scott. Rachel Scott. Try googling me. You can't. hehe

When I was back east we went to all the tiny PA cities- like Virginville, Intercourse, Blue Ball. What is up with these Amish communities?! We thought it was hilarious. I came back with a "I brake for Intercourse" magnet that has a little buggy on it. I have it in my office and everyone always looks at it like I'm breaking some HR rule. Nope suckas- it's a real place.
smile120.gif this is hilarious... i actually work in HR and definitelly i would have questioned that... haha so funny

I am so excited. I haven't started practicing it cause I read that it was bad luck. Yes I am supersitious....

It will be Toleno. Super Italian!

Yari Michelle Toleno (I like the ring to it!)

Cronkhite. But I'm japanese- american, and i don't look like a cronkhite, so i'm thinking of hyphenating. then its really long- murakmai-cronkhite. maybe i'll start using my middle name, which is my japanese name. whatcha all think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LC_Rachel View Post
smile78.gifWhat does a Cronkhite look like?

If you hyphenate, I think there will be some awfully confused people out there.
picture blond hair blue eyes, german. me..... i look japanese

Oh that's German? I don't look like a Manley (or at least I hope I don't). I don't think it would be weird to have Cronkhite as a last name if you're Japenese. Maybe that's just me.