#31 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 03:56 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by TA Maureen
    Kids do say funny stuff. I had one Kinder student put his head up to my belly and tell me he could hear my baby in there. It would make me laugh so hard. I'm dying to go visit him and tell him there really is a baby now.
    Paul's niece did the same thing to me when I was pregnant, she said she could hear the baby and that it was a boy. Oops!

On a side note, I think that's the first time I said "when I WAS pregnant" - wow, that sounds weird!

#32 Martha

Martha
    • VIP Member
    • 3,906 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 04:01 PM

After I told my students I was pregnant....about a month or month and a half before school ended, one little boy would always hug be good-bye and wave bye to the baby at the end of the day! So cute!!!

Ya, I was about a 2 weeks pregnant when I originally posted this...I didn't even know I was prego, nor was I showing! I threw that dress away...it would have come in handy now!

eta: I was 2 weeks, not 6 weeks prego.

#33 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 5,752 posts
      • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 11 June 2008 - 04:19 PM

LOL martha, too bad you tossed the dress!

#34 StephanieMN

StephanieMN
      • 1,798 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 04:47 PM

I was reading this and not noting the date. I was thinking I had lost my mind--of course you are pregnant!

Too bad you tossed that dress! Maybe your kids have special gifts in that they can detect pregnancy--spooky.

#35 Martha

Martha
        • VIP Member
        • 3,906 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 04:58 PM

If my kids were psychic, that would have been bad...I often yelled at them inside my head! ha!

Mo, that is awful!!!! How rude! She shouldn't have said anything!

#36 Goldstein to Be

Goldstein to Be
          • 160 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 05:08 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Just Martha
            They are just honest...they are 2nd gradem so only 7 or 8. I do look like a fatty in this thing though...

BUT, it is SO comfy! ha!
            I hear you on the comfort thing! I've decided that if I'm going to spend 10 to 12 hours at work the most important thing is to be comfortable.

I bet you look cute and trendy. Tell them that they need to learn some manners.

#37 LadyP

LadyP
            • 3,156 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 06:52 PM

Ok but you are... You are at that glowing phase except it. Lil people really know what is going on. My second graders are like that,

Try not being pregnant and then have someone rub the fat and say When are u due. Or have 3 people say is there something you want to tell me

#38 Martha

Martha
              • VIP Member
              • 3,906 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 06:58 PM

Catherine....the original post was written in Feb. before I knew I was and before I was showing.

Believe me, I love looking pregnant now!!!

#39 jajajaja

jajajaja
                • VIP Member
                • 9,794 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 07:02 PM

grrr... I look preggo now and I almost want to just get knocked up so I don't lose all the weight and then get pregnant. We just don't have a plan for kids in the next year but if my ass keeps growing, I may change my mind! At least I would have an excuse for being fat. It sucks being babyless and fat. LOL
                  Happily married since 2008

#40 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
                  • 2,262 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 07:35 PM

Here's a good one for you lol the zip on my skirt bust when I was at the outlaws and it was just a crappy zip not that i was so fat i bust it lol I said to FI go get me a safety pin please so my skirt won't fall down so what does the dick do lol he goes straight to my lovely delightful (detect the sarcasm) FMIL and asks her!!

She comes over and while she's kindly pinning it for me she says "you need to lose some weight young lady!" lol before I could stop myself the words "yeah I can lose weight you'll always be an ugly cow" fell straight out my mouth lmao her face was priceless!!

When I told my dad he hugged me and said "thats my girl" lmao

I mean what a cheek - kids being kids doesn't bother me but over about 12 they should know better lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users