Sign in to follow this  
Martha

Are You PREGNANT?!

oh well at least you are comfortable. I had one of my kids ask me before I even knew I was preggo, and mine are 18...he got a life lesson that day on asking women inappropriate things.

Jac - craking up at you!

Martha - comfy loose clothes are the style now! Matt always tells me I look prego when I were those cute dresses or shirts that everyone wears. I say whatever, boys (and kids!) just don't know style!

Umm Martha I've been asked if I was pregnant numerous times. One time I was sitting at a desk and you couldn't see my stomach (I don't have huge boobs btw) and this woman kept insisting I was pregnant. I guess even my face is so fat that she thought I was pregnant.

Another time my FI's barber asked him if I gave birth yet. Umm yeah embarassing and rude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nrvsbride View Post
Umm Martha I've been asked if I was pregnant numerous times. One time I was sitting at a desk and you couldn't see my stomach (I don't have huge boobs btw) and this woman kept insisting I was pregnant. I guess even my face is so fat that she thought I was pregnant.

Another time my FI's barber asked him if I gave birth yet. Umm yeah embarassing and rude!
Yeah I would have punched that lady who kept insisting you were pregnant. girl_werewolf.gif WTF is wrong with people!?!?!?!

And NO you're face is NOT fat. People are just FREAKS!

at least they are kids and don't know any better.. I got it from 2 clients at my job. It made me so sad.. not even mad just sad that people are so inconsiderate.

Sorry that happened to you today Martha. I had an adult client ask me if i was pregnant years ago. That made me feel like crap. I've recently gained a little weight. Recently a family member inquired as to whether or not i was prego because i have a little belly now. I said nope I'm just fat....thanks. Kids can be so friggin blunt too. I had a 4 year old client once tell me I had bad breath and a 9 yo student once told me I was badly in need of a manicure. Yeah...so your'e not alone. On a side note I love the new empire waist tops!!! They hide the muffin top so nicely!