• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 zert800

• 3 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 02:35 PM

Darryn and Val, getting married on Feb 2,2007 in St. Lucia. We are leaving on jan 28, can hardly wait.

#2 Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 6,996 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 02:44 PM

Wow! Your wedding is coming up fast! Welcome to the forum. We hope you will share some pics and details with us. I don't know if we've had a St. Lucia bride yet, but this place is growing so fast I'm sure there will be more:)
      Good luck with the rest of your plans...

#3 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 05 January 2007 - 02:50 PM

welcome to the forum!! how exciting for you! are you nervous? do you have everything settled?

share some detials with us!!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
      Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#4 *JillD*

• 5,112 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 03:03 PM

You must be so excited!! St. Lucia looks beautiful, tell us more about your plans!

#5 LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 03:27 PM

Wow - not too far away at all! Are you more excited or nervous? I hope you'll come back and share your stories and pictures with us! Do you have much left to do, or are you just waiting for your big day to arrive!?

#6 Christine

• VIP Member
          • 21,514 posts
          • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
          • Wedding Location:Napa, California
          • LocationReno, NV

Posted 05 January 2007 - 03:33 PM

oh St. Lucia...take pics of the drive through volcano, I really want to go on my honeymoon there but I think we'll go to Jamaica. Maybe your pics will inspire me!!
          Welcome to the forum!!!
          Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#7 mexico15

• 250 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 04:44 PM

Congrats! You are so close! Good luck to you! Make sure to post your pics--we love to see them! :)

#8 Nrvsbride

• 5,248 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 05:53 PM

Welcome and congratulations! I am so excited for you. St. Lucia is so pretty. Please let us know more details of your wedding so we can live vicariously through you. And let us know if you need any help.

#9 Jackie

• 2,290 posts

Posted 07 January 2007 - 11:18 AM

Congratulations you must be very excited! I cant wait to hear more!
                My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review

#10 zert800

• 3 posts

Posted 08 January 2007 - 11:00 AM

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. Here are some highlites and lowlites so far. We were originally going to book the middle of February but missed out because we didn't have our passports back. We missed out on that date and the only one left was the end of Janruary so we booked even though no passports or birth cert (which was with our applications). After phoning passport canada everyday for 3 weeks we finally received our applications back and had to get pictures retaken and fill out some other forms (signed outside the box oops). So we went directly into the passport office and stood in line for 4 hours but should have them by the 18th (cutting it too close for me). Other than that everything is looked after at this end, now we just have to get there and make all final arrrangements, location, music, flowers, etc. We are thinking on the beach weather permitting. I will definetly post pictures when we get back.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users