Sign in to follow this  
michelle08

I Just Got a Speeding Ticket!!! ;(

that sucks. I have the WORST record. I've been to traffic school 3 times. No fun. Totally feel your pain. FI hates the fact that we are going to combine our insurance now. hehehe

that makes me so thankful i have that "prepaid legal" . i got two tickets and i didnt even have to go to court they got them dropped for me... soo worth paying like 25 a month for that service.

oh that sucks. like clockwork, i get a speeding ticket every 5 years. my last one was a few years ago - so I am good for a couple more - I hope!

Ann! I love your belly growth chart! How cute is that tiny little belly?!

Michelle - that really stinks! I hate traffic tickets, I usually get so nervous being pulled over and I start crying. I hate it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jean-marcus View Post
that makes me so thankful i have that "prepaid legal" . i got two tickets and i didnt even have to go to court they got them dropped for me... soo worth paying like 25 a month for that service.
I live in a small town that houses a police academy. Needless to say, I've met a lot of the trainees. I got two tickets back to back and I paid a lawyer to have them dropped. It ended up costing me a lot, but I think in the end it was worth it. My insurance probably would have dropped me.

Maybe you could look into this Michelle? I'm not sure if the money is more of the issue or the record. For me- it was the record.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carly View Post
Ann! I love your belly growth chart! How cute is that tiny little belly?!
lol - thanks! we're trying to take pics every 4 weeks. i thought it might be fun to see them all next to eachother. i might change it though - it's so right there, and "in your face!"