Jump to content

Photo

Sad face. BM dress is too much $


  • Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#11 rodent

rodent

    VIP Member

  • VIP Member
  • 18,759 posts

    Posted 28 February 2008 - 02:35 PM

    another option is to look for a knockoff. A lot of the cheaper dresses are knockoffs of the popular designer gowns.

    I think its very important to keep costs down for BMs. I've been one 7 times & next year it will be 9. buying an expensive dress you didn't pick out yourself sucks!

    give me the style number & i'll see what I can find

    #12 Jacqueline

    Jacqueline
    • VIP Member
    • 3,160 posts

      Posted 28 February 2008 - 02:37 PM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Morgan
      another option is to look for a knockoff. A lot of the cheaper dresses are knockoffs of the popular designer gowns.

      I think its very important to keep costs down for BMs. I've been one 7 times & next year it will be 9. buying an expensive dress you didn't pick out yourself sucks!

      give me the style number & i'll see what I can find
      Oh I second that! The # is "LZ3842" Spring '08 collection, Lazaro....

      #13 lucy106

      lucy106
      • Sr. Member
      • 2,880 posts

        Posted 28 February 2008 - 02:39 PM

        That is gorgeous! Any change craig's list or ebay has something similar? Or I like the idea of a local seamstress

        #14 boscobel

        boscobel
        • VIP Member
        • 24,213 posts

          Posted 28 February 2008 - 02:39 PM

          Jac - I do love that dress too! $290 is ALOT for a BM dress though. Post the style number frm the Lazaro website and peeps on here can probably find it cheaper. I know that the place I got my dress from offers a sale like twice a year and it's 40% off, which is pretty good. So that might be something to look into also.

          #15 rodent

          rodent

            VIP Member

          • VIP Member
          • 18,759 posts

            Posted 28 February 2008 - 02:42 PM

            OK I haven't had any luck finding this one cheaper online. maybe it's too new?

            #16 Saraha

            Saraha
            • Sr. Member
            • 2,597 posts

              Posted 28 February 2008 - 02:43 PM

              what a bummer, those dresses are so beautiful too!

              #17 Jacqueline

              Jacqueline
              • VIP Member
              • 3,160 posts

                Posted 28 February 2008 - 02:56 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Morgan
                OK I haven't had any luck finding this one cheaper online. maybe it's too new?
                Yes it's new, Spring of '08 :o( Well like I said, it's still kinda early so I might see something else later. But I did love this dress and it will look so nice with mine I thought. We shall see. Thanks ladies once again for your help.

                #18 jajajaja

                jajajaja
                • VIP Member
                • 9,794 posts

                  Posted 28 February 2008 - 03:03 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Morgan
                  I've been one 7 times & next year it will be 9.
                  Ok Morgan you are a popular girl. You are well on your way to becoming a new star in the sequel to 27 dresses.
                  Happily married since 2008

                  #19 rodent

                  rodent

                    VIP Member

                  • VIP Member
                  • 18,759 posts

                    Posted 28 February 2008 - 03:19 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
                    Ok Morgan you are a popular girl. You are well on your way to becoming a new star in the sequel to 27 dresses.
                    I have plans to scan all the BM pictures one of these days & make a collage. I'll post it.

                    I tend to be an advocate for BM's rights because I've done it so much. Your girls love you when you keep costs down & dresses flattering.




                    0 user(s) are reading this topic

                    0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users