Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
chicago88

Here it goes again-wedding pics!!!

Recommended Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicago88 View Post
Thank you all so much!! It really was such a happy day!!

When I have the other "hundreds" of professional pics up I'll let you all know!!
Can't wait to see the rest of them!! elefant.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I herd that the canopy excursion took like 6-7 hour total. Is that true? We wanted to do that but not sure we want to do something that takes up soo much of one day! (sorry forgot to add this in my other comment:-))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by twelve_piece View Post
BEAUTIFUL!!! Thanks for sharing!

Would you recommend the canopy tour excursion?
Thanks!! Yes, I absolutely recommend the canopy/zipline tour. It's awesome!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by hollisandsteph View Post
I herd that the canopy excursion took like 6-7 hour total. Is that true? We wanted to do that but not sure we want to do something that takes up soo much of one day! (sorry forgot to add this in my other comment:-))
We had to be in the lobby at 8:30 for a 8:45 pickup. I think we returned to the hotel by 12:30 or 1:00. Then we had the rest of the day to lounge by the pool/ocean. If you have time, definitely do it!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicago88 View Post
We had to be in the lobby at 8:30 for a 8:45 pickup. I think we returned to the hotel by 12:30 or 1:00. Then we had the rest of the day to lounge by the pool/ocean. If you have time, definitely do it!!!
I have been dying to do this! Now I just have to find someone to go with me, FI says no way! He's such a chicken...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by twelve_piece View Post
I have been dying to do this! Now I just have to find someone to go with me, FI says no way! He's such a chicken...
Oh really, it is a little scary. I screamed through the first 3 but then I got used to it and loved it! I hope you find someone to go with!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×