Palace Resorts Wedding Website

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

• 35 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 11:04 AM

I have a question for any palace resort(ASP, MP) bride. Did you use their wedding website and how many people gave to you as a wedding present? I was just wondering. It sounds like a great idea but didn't know if people would actually give money to help with the wedding/honeymoon.

#2 Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 4,513 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 12:56 PM

We are getting married at the MP in April - I used there website on my wedding website that I put on our STD's. We didn't and we aren't going to ask anyone for money towards it - and I don't think there is a right way to do this. I'm sure once we are there our parents will take care of some things but we are not expecting it or asking. I wanted to do a DW so I could save money for all involved (parents) - but FI and I have 2 kids and live together so I just didn't feel like it wouldve been right to ask my parents to pay thousands of dollars for one day - hence the DW! But that is just my situation - Have your parents offered to pay any expenses?

#3 APRILOO

• 35 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 10:29 AM

No they really haven't and I didn't really expect them too either. I thought their website was a neat idea but thought that might be asking too much for people. Our wedding is going to be really small. Basicly my parents and a couple of other people. But, we are having an AHR for people to come too. So, I figure more people will bring stuff than that website. It would be really nice for people to help out on the wedding/honeymoon though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users