Sign in to follow this  
Christine

Amy & Christine in high school

OMG! How funny! I have to find mine too! I was so chubby! Well at least I can say I LOST weight since HS! haha!

These pics are so cute! It's so disgusting being a lawyer b/c all I do all day is reason things out and think logically. So when you first posted I was like "oh then only Amy I know is Amyhmartin so it has to be her". Then I recalled Amy making a comment on another thread about how she had referred Christine to the forum and when I had read that thread I realized that they were friends from before. I actually thought maybe you guys were sorority sisters b/c Christine you mentioned that you did your bridesmaids poems/frames from all your scrapbooking from being a sorority girl. Ok this post is just pathetic, I need to get a life. This just shows that I am on this forum way too much. LOL.

ban.gif

-Glenda

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAMMYM View Post
See Sarah, I read some of their posts and just thought they knew of each other.. LOL.. I'm so slow sometimes.. lol
I am feeling the same way... I was thinkng that there was only one Amy on board but why I didn't think it was the same Amy I don't know.

That's so cool that you guys went to school together. It's so interesting that many of us have similarities or a common bond besides that wedding that bring us together.

Thanks for sharing your pics Chrisitine! H.S. seemed so long ago, it was so much irresponsable fun!!!!