16 replies to this topic

#11 sisterofthebrideerica

sisterofthebrideerica
  • 48 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 04:45 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by amy706
    His name Javier concierge@dreamstulum.com.mx

Also my TA got us a great rate for our site visit in Jan. 89 per person per night and we stayed in a Dreams Jr Suite!
    OMG who is your travel agent that is AMAZING!!

#12 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 28 February 2008 - 04:48 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by sisterofthebrideerica
    Thanks for the pics!! Did you talk to Sandra or anyone at the hotel for special rates for your site visit? Like a discount on a room or anything since you were having a wedding there? We are going in May and jsut wondering if we should contact the hotel for reservations or just book on orbitz or something like that.
    you can get a site visit rate. i was able to get trish a rate of $89 per person during the high season.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#13 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
    • 5,248 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 04:52 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Tammy Host
      you can get a site visit rate. i was able to get trish a rate of $89 per person during the high season.
      That's because Tammy is amazing and the best TA ever!

#14 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 4,513 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 05:23 PM

Those are awesome - looks like you had alot of fun! I love that you wrote your date in the sand! I am going to have to do that pic for sure!

#15 sisterofthebrideerica

sisterofthebrideerica
        • 48 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 09:19 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
          That's because Tammy is amazing and the best TA ever!
          "Tammy, Tammy, Tammy!" (Thats me yelling) You are the answer to my prayers. Our TA is a nightmare and I would love to tell him we have found someone else. I sent you a private msg, get back to me as soon as you can.

#16 trisha0612

trisha0612
          • 491 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 03:34 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Tammy Host

She did.....b/c she ROCKS!!!!!!!

I'm hammered right now ladies, but honestly, Tammy is amazing..she took care of EVERYTHING for us, even minutes before we left our house to catch the plane!!!

Our trip was awesome as well! Thanks Tammy!
            Travis & Trish
            10-10-08
            Tulum..uhh I mean Cancun, MX

#17 Callie

Callie
            • 51 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 03:27 PM

Thanks for the pics! With the cold weather in Chicago this is really making me want to do a site visit! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users