Isla Mujeres... Oct. 5, 2007

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 cancun1007

cancun1007
  • Banned
  • 60 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 05:35 AM

Not sure if I posted when I first stumbled upon this site... something tells me I did not...

things are moving along quickly... I belong to another site that has been great but so few DW brides... it makes it difficult and hard at times for them to relate and there is so much that I have read about that has confirmed that Mexico was the right choice for us...

Originally we we looking at Cancun but the more we looked at things the more I feel in love with Isla Mujeres... so that is the spot...no resort.. just a private coordinator ... private beach...maybe a couple of dozen people... and me and my future husband. Very small- very intimate

Then back home and a huge celebration -
    So-
    Isla Mujeres
    Oct 5th
    AHR Oct 20th
    The name of the love of my life.... Brandon.

Please let me know if there are any other brides that have wed on the island... I see that there are a number from Cancun and the area.... would love to chat and compare notes...

Best wishes...
    T
    [SIGPIC][/sigpic]
    T minus 9 months and counting....

#2 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 09:59 AM

Welcome!! Or, I guess, welcome back! Just wanted to say hi and let you know that if you have any questions or need to bounce some ideas off of people - you have plenty of DW brides here!

#3 leigh miller

leigh miller
      • 936 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 12:41 PM

congrats! nice to have you here :)

#4 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 6,996 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 12:52 PM

Welcome to the forum T. Isla Mujares is beautiful, my FI and I were there last year and had a great time. Good luck with the planning!

#5 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 05 January 2007 - 02:14 PM

welcome to the forum. there is a beautiful slide show from a wedding at isle mujeres!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#6 Christine

Christine
          • VIP Member
          • 21,514 posts
          • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
          • Wedding Location:Napa, California
          • LocationReno, NV

Posted 07 January 2007 - 12:56 AM

welcome, I would love to see some pics.
          Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#7 Jackie

Jackie
          • 2,290 posts

Posted 07 January 2007 - 12:11 PM

Welcome to the forum!
            My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
            http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#8 EDYTA

EDYTA
            • 1,277 posts

Posted 07 January 2007 - 12:16 PM

Hola!! glad to hear that u picked ur locale, haven't heard 2 much on Isla Mujeres but if we can help u with anything else such as dresses or other wedding attire please let us know...if u alreday have pics of ur dress please post we love them

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users