• Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

#21 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 18,759 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 10:29 PM

Oh, I couldn't get his portfolio to pop up before. Now I can see all the pictures. Not as bad as the ones he showcases.

#22 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 10:35 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Morgan
      notice the picture he chose to showcase on his packages page. It makes the happiest day of their life look very sad.
      c'mon, you don't like Mickey Mouse holding the rings? you're just no fun!

Quote:
      I'm starting to feel rejected. Why didn't he PM me? He doesn't want to photograph my wedding?
      lol - he was probably in the middle of PMing you when we banned him. i'm sure that was it!

#23 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 18,759 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 10:37 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by AnnR
        c'mon, you don't like Mickey Mouse holding the rings? you're just no fun!

I didn't notice that was mickey. I was talking about the one on the packages page of the wedding taken from the side from far away.

#24 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 27 February 2008 - 10:39 PM

Quote:
        if you see his website, you will understand. It's very bad!
        Quote:
        notice the picture he chose to showcase on his packages page. It makes the happiest day of their life look very sad.

I couldn't figure out how to open his portfolio.
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by DreaW
        Wow what a bad website, no wonder he spammed girls....
        i just went to his website...wow...i hope this isnt mean but in the engagement pic, the silhouette couple look like shrek and fiona...not that they actually look like them but you know what i mean.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#25 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 10:41 PM

Quote:
          I didn't notice that was mickey. I was talking about the one on the packages page of the wedding taken from the side from far away.
          the only picture i saw (i didn't stay long) looked like the wedding rings on the hand of some statue or doll - like mickey mouse!

#26 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 18,759 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 10:48 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Tammy Host
            i just went to his website...wow...i hope this isnt mean but in the engagement pic, the silhouette couple look like shrek and fiona...not that they actually look like them but you know what i mean.

Oh my! You are so right. It's like he got the most unflattering angle he could.

There is one he took in one of those wide angle mirrors so it made the girl's butt look big.

There is another taken from below so it gives the bride a double chin. Seriously!

#27 chibi411

chibi411
            • 234 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 10:50 PM

wow really bad, and he's part of wpja? don't think so. his pics were blurry....

morgan be happy he didn't PM you!

#28 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 18,759 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 10:52 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by chibi411
                wow really bad, and he's part of wpja? don't think so. his pics were blurry....

morgan be happy he didn't PM you!
                I think he spammed them until someone accidentally let him in.

#29 babycow

babycow
                • 367 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 11:16 PM

Thanks for the warning. I'm really glad I already have my photographer!
                  Poor guy is trying way too hard to capture the photojournalistic style and failing misserably
                  http://i206.photobuc....DERICA_242.jpg
                  Erica and Tim
                  Dreams Tulum
                  Mexico
                  May 17, 2008

#30 angitalia23

angitalia23
                  • 1,029 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 12:14 AM

I got a PM this morning had no idea why he was asking if I still needed a photographer...Im pretty sure I have one!
                    Anthony & Angela
                    19 June 2008

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users