• Please log in to reply
1109 replies to this topic

#951 *JillD*

*JillD*
  • 5,112 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 09:03 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Denise40
    I signed up for the next round of the Biggest Loser Club and I just wanted to tell all of you that you all are doing an awesome job and just wanted to say keep up the great job.

I have a question-do you just keep a weekly percentage of wt loss for each person or do you also keep track of total wt loss in pounds? I was just curious if everyone is just keeping their total loss in pounds themselves? Sorry if i am sounding a bit confused. I was just curious how much everyone has lost total so far?
    well, we all weigh ourselves each week and take a pic of the scale to send Ann. I haven't been writing mine down each week, but I still have my original weigh in picture, so I refer back to that to see how much I've lost.

But Ann probably has it as well, she keeps track of the percentages in her spreadsheet, so I think she has the total pounds we've each lost too.

#952 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 10:32 AM

I am a spreadsheet dork! I have everyone's weights from the initial weigh in, and then from each week. I keep track of that. Then each week I calculate the weekly % change, and that's all I post. Ironically, nobody wanted to share their weight, so I just post the % change ... but most people are posting their weights on their own! lol

Anyway, I also track total weight lost, and total % lost as the weeks go by ... as well as total lost and total % lost for the group. See - I'm a dork! :)

#953 JessicaM

JessicaM
      • Vendor
      • 1,969 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 01:05 PM

This weekend for me was AWFUL!!! I dont even want to think about stepping on that scale on Wednesday. Plus I didnt make it to the gym this weekend either and I am feeling awful!

#954 Yari

Yari
        • VIP Member
        • 10,928 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 02:20 PM

I had a bad weekend too! Plus this morning I went to Burger King and had a crossinwich and hash browns...ugh!

#955 cessyboston

cessyboston
          • VIP Member
          • 2,096 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 09:04 AM

i think it is weigh in today nobody has posted yet everyone must be running away from this thread lol...lol.. anyways hope you all did great i went to new york and gained 2. something lbs and this week i lost it so i back down to 126.2 but i am so sick of seeing that number i think ann is too :) so i need to really step it up good luck girls...
            Married oct 10th 2008 ~ proud parents to Miss Sophia Emma feb 2, 2010

#956 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 8,680 posts
            • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
            • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
            • LocationUtah

Posted 16 April 2008 - 09:14 AM

I didn't like what the scale told me this morning so i'm going to see if it's any different by the time I get home lol

#957 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 9,504 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 09:30 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Raeka
              I didn't like what the scale told me this morning so i'm going to see if it's any different by the time I get home lol
              That's my theory!

I know that I have really slacked off going to the gym, but I'm pretty active with my job and I really don't eat poorly. If anything I'm not getting enough food! I'm not going to quit--We have 2 weeks left, right? I'm re-committing myself today and am hoping Seasons 2 - 19 will help me reach my desired weight.

#958 Kristy!

Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 6,368 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 10:30 AM

I forgot my Weight Watchers book, so I can't send Ann a picture today, but I lost 1.2 this week! I'm SO close to 10 pounds (0.2) so I better hit it next week.

#959 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 24,768 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 10:32 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by cessyboston
                  i think it is weigh in today nobody has posted yet everyone must be running away from this thread lol...lol.. anyways hope you all did great i went to new york and gained 2. something lbs and this week i lost it so i back down to 126.2 but i am so sick of seeing that number i think ann is too :) so i need to really step it up good luck girls...
                  I haven't seen that EXACT number yet - but you are hovering around the same area! However, overall you are down ... and that's the important part!

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by froggie1013
                  I forgot my Weight Watchers book, so I can't send Ann a picture today, but I lost 1.2 this week! I'm SO close to 10 pounds (0.2) so I better hit it next week.
                  Just send it when you got it ... thanks! And good luck meeting the 10 lb mark!

#960 Alyssa

Alyssa
                  • 11,793 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 10:39 AM

girls! i have been fluctuating around the same # for weeks now

i am losing and gaining the same 6lbs back and forth - mostly my fault b/c of lack of exercise and stress.

i do feel like i am losing weight b/c my clothes seem looser but i gotta trust the scale.

good luck everyone!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users