• Please log in to reply
1109 replies to this topic

#731 Kristy!

Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 6,368 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 11:51 AM

Who's motivated for the new week? Let's show those scales who is boss this week!

#732 Yari

Yari
    • VIP Member
    • 10,928 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 12:15 PM

Betsy, don't even worry about it! I can't believe your wedding is coming up so fast! How exciting!!!

Way to go Glenda...you did awesome.

#733 Saraha

Saraha
      • 2,597 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 12:31 PM

YES I am so ready for this week!! Thanks for a good little pick me up from Alyssa and GAINING 4 LBS THIS WEEK........ WTF!!! IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#734 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 12:32 PM

Everybody calibrate those scales ... I have a feeling the competition is going to get FIERCE! lol

But really, for those of you working hard and gaining ... I've got to think it's muscle weight. And that muscle will only help you burn more calories, so don't get discouraged. The numbers should start going down soon.

#735 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
          • 5,248 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 02:00 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Betsy
            Sorry but I don't think I am going to do this anymore! I hope that is ok and nobody is mad! My wedding is 15 days away and while I am still watching what I eat and everything I really just don't have time to excercise (or I am just a little on the lazy side) I just have to much going on right now! PLEASE PLEASE keep my $10 - I totally don't want it back - it wouldn't be fair to you guys who are all working so hard on this. I am sorry! I hope no one is mad!
            Betsy I can't even believe you would think any of us would be mad! We are so proud of you and we are so excited for your wedding! We don't want you to stress, we want you to enjoy this exciting time. So don't even give it a second thought and focus on your upcoming wedding. How exciting!

#736 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
            • 5,248 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 02:02 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by froggie1013
              Who's motivated for the new week? Let's show those scales who is boss this week!
              I am so motivated. The weight lost this week def gave me the motivation to keep going. This is our halfway mark weigh in so let's make it a good one!

I agree with Ann, I think the girls who have been working out a lot will start to see weight loss soon b/c muscle burns more calories.

#737 Saraha

Saraha
              • 2,597 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 02:27 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
                I am so motivated. The weight lost this week def gave me the motivation to keep going. This is our halfway mark weigh in so let's make it a good one!

I agree with Ann, I think the girls who have been working out a lot will start to see weight loss soon b/c muscle burns more calories.
                I would only hope so because 4lbs is a little ridiculous!

#738 Yari

Yari
                • VIP Member
                • 10,928 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 03:01 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Saraha
                  Sarah, it will melt off soon!!!

#739 Saraha

Saraha
                  • 2,597 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 03:03 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Yari
                    Sarah, it will melt off soon!!!
                    Hope so, Im keeping my fingers crossed.... I still have 18lbs to go by June 3rd haha thats a good one!!!

#740 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
                    • 5,248 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 03:12 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Saraha
                      Don't think of it as you gained 4 pounds. Realistically you dropped 7 b/c you were sick and not eating. So think of it as this. If you hadn't been sick you would have dropped 1.5 pounds the week before and 1.5 pounds this week to equal 3 pounds. So really you didn't gain 4 pounds you lost 3 pounds from your total 2 weeks ago!

YAY!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users