VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 8,680 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
  • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
  • LocationUtah

Posted 21 March 2008 - 02:14 PM

It's Friday, It's Friday

I just hope I can be good this weekend but I know I will cave in at Easter Dinner with Cheesecake.

#662 Saraha

Saraha
  • 2,597 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 02:18 PM

I know its going to be a rough weekend!!

#663 JessicaM

JessicaM
    • Vendor
    • 1,969 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 02:32 PM

ooh yeah its going to be so hard with the easter candy! Someone brought in those mini eggs today which are my favorite! I am trying to just drink my water and ignore that bag!!

#664 gkashmira

gkashmira
      • 1,962 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 02:39 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Saraha
        Thanks guys! I wish I could take full credit but unfortunatley I couldnt eat for a week LOL just hope that now I am eating I dont gain weight.
        Crazy to think that in a week in a half its half way done ahhhh that will get you motivated!
        Is it wrong that I would like to catch this? ha!

OK, well after my horror of a diet week this past week I am determined to LOSE weight this week - hopefully enough to make up for my stupid gain (which at my WW meeting was actually 1.2 because I didn't go last week... I have no idea how that happened since I lost here last week. Very strange.)
        Kashmira & Dan
        Happily married since June 16, 2007
        http://i95.photobuck....a/IMG_0769.jpg
        Our mini-video: http://www.bajavideo...m/Kash_Dan.html
        Photo slideshow: http://www.tomasbarron.com/recent.php

#665 shelleyf

shelleyf
        • 92 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 03:04 PM

I loove chocolate so this is a hard weekend for me. Cadbury cream eggs are my favourite...I just googled it and there are 171 calories per egg so that just means I will have to dedicate some time on the treadmill!

Calories in Cadbury's - Creme Egg

#666 *JillD*

*JillD*
          • 5,112 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 04:58 PM

Girls, I'm not doing very well so far this weekend!!

We went out drinking last night, I drank A LOT! And then we went to chili's today for lunch, both of us were hungover so we ordered all kinds of stuff, but I will say that I didn't go really crazy. I had a few chips & salsa, a dozen or so pieces of a blooming onion and half of a cajun chicken sanwich. So, not wonderful, but I could have done way worse, I guess. Tomorrow's easter, I hope I don't go crazy!! We've just been so busy all weekend I haven't even had time to count points.

And now, we're getting ready to leave for a birthday party!

I did decide that this weekend I need to find an exercise class that I can go to 2x per week, I think I'm going to find a spinning class and then the other days I can do videos at home.

#667 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 9,504 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 05:08 PM

I think this is going to be a tough weekend for all of us! Our 6 year anniversary dinner is tonight and we're going out to a fancy steak house. We're talking $100+ per person without drinks!

THey have a petite filet topped with blue crab, asparagus, and bearnaise! I think I might take the camera so you guys can sympathize! There is no way to pass up that kind of meal. Starting Monday, it is gym 7 days a week and nothing but chicken and lettuce until the wedding! (Maybe some oatmeal)

#668 Yari

Yari
              • VIP Member
              • 10,928 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 05:53 PM

Ugh, tough weekend. Ate some M&M's...going to Outback tonight and I'm already thinking about the baked potato. Tomorrow I am making my famous artichoke dip and potato dish...yummy so bad though.

#669 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
                • 4,979 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 06:11 PM

Holy crap - you ladies are amazing. I just read this thread beginning to end. You're all doing so great!! Seriously, you guys should be so proud. On the show, they have trainers and people watching over them constantly... you all have to live with real life decisions and going out with friends, etc - it's not as easy!

Keep up the great work!!!
                  Happily Married since May 9, 2008
                  Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#670 gkashmira

gkashmira
                  • 1,962 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 07:19 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by JamaicaBride062108
                    I think this is going to be a tough weekend for all of us! Our 6 year anniversary dinner is tonight and we're going out to a fancy steak house. We're talking $100+ per person without drinks!

THey have a petite filet topped with blue crab, asparagus, and bearnaise! I think I might take the camera so you guys can sympathize! There is no way to pass up that kind of meal. Starting Monday, it is gym 7 days a week and nothing but chicken and lettuce until the wedding! (Maybe some oatmeal)
                    I think you are perfectly fine eating this one amazing meal. I mean you can't shut down your life! Plus the funny thing is that a lot of fancy restaurants actually give way smaller portions... yay! So enjoy your dinner and reallyu relish every bight!
                    Kashmira & Dan
                    Happily married since June 16, 2007
                    http://i95.photobuck....a/IMG_0769.jpg
                    Our mini-video: http://www.bajavideo...m/Kash_Dan.html
                    Photo slideshow: http://www.tomasbarron.com/recent.php

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users