The BDW Biggest Loser Club - Season 1

• Please log in to reply
1109 replies to this topic

#561 beachbride08

beachbride08
  • VIP Member
  • 2,372 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 09:19 AM

I think I need a buddy to keep me on track. Any volunteers?
    Michelle

#562 Yari

Yari
    • VIP Member
    • 10,928 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 12:08 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by beachbride08
      I think I need a buddy to keep me on track. Any volunteers?
      I'll be your buddy.

#563 Yari

Yari
      • VIP Member
      • 10,928 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 01:11 PM

Happy Friday everyone!

I didn't go to the gym this morning, due to being so tired. I am sticking to my new diet plan and all is well. I am excited to weigh in next week, I am thinking something will drop off.

So yesterday, I could barely walk my hamstrings were so tight. It totally sucked, but was some what humorous. Today, when I got out of bed I was so happy that I could walk normally. Yay!

For breakfast this morning I had a protein shake and then cottage cheese for a snack. I am hungry already. I have a lunch meeting at Nordstrom's Spa, so hopefully there will be some healthy choices.

I hope this weekend is easy for you all and non-tempting.

#564 beachbride08

beachbride08
        • VIP Member
        • 2,372 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 01:42 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Yari
          I'll be your buddy.
          Yay! I'm so excited!
          Michelle

#565 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
          • 5,248 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 03:59 PM

Ok I confess that I stuffed my face with half a bag of Baked Lays Sour Cream & Onion. Ugggh. Bad Glenda! I also did not work out last night. I was glued to the screen watching LOST. I will just have to eat super healthy tonight and work out.

Okay random thoughts. Does anyone else feel like when they are doing exercise videos they are not getting a "real" workout? I can't explain it but even though I feel sore the next day and I sweat, I somehow feel like its not real if I don't go to the gym. I dunno, maybe I'm just weird.

#566 *JillD*

*JillD*
            • 5,112 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 05:07 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Yari
              Happy Friday everyone!

I didn't go to the gym this morning, due to being so tired. I am sticking to my new diet plan and all is well. I am excited to weigh in next week, I am thinking something will drop off.

So yesterday, I could barely walk my hamstrings were so tight. It totally sucked, but was some what humorous. Today, when I got out of bed I was so happy that I could walk normally. Yay!

For breakfast this morning I had a protein shake and then cottage cheese for a snack. I am hungry already. I have a lunch meeting at Nordstrom's Spa, so hopefully there will be some healthy choices.

I hope this weekend is easy for you all and non-tempting.
              Good job Yari, you're going to have a great loss next week, I can feel it!

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
              Ok I confess that I stuffed my face with half a bag of Baked Lays Sour Cream & Onion. Ugggh. Bad Glenda! I also did not work out last night. I was glued to the screen watching LOST. I will just have to eat super healthy tonight and work out.

Okay random thoughts. Does anyone else feel like when they are doing exercise videos they are not getting a "real" workout? I can't explain it but even though I feel sore the next day and I sweat, I somehow feel like its not real if I don't go to the gym. I dunno, maybe I'm just weird.
              We all have bad days glenda, just pick yourself back up and eat well today and workout!

In regards to the exercise videos, I think it really depends on the video. I have a couple of turbojam videos and a cindy crawford video and I used to have some tae bo ones. All of those get my heart pumping and I feel like I get a really good workout. But I tried a new video the other day and I barely worked up a sweat. So I really think it depends on the workout. Oh another really good one is Amy Bento's Hi Lo Extreme, its insane!

I think some of the classes at the gym are harder than videos, but I guess it depends what type of class you're doing. I still think you can get a really good workout at home, you just have to pick the right videos. I've actually been looking for some new ones if anyone has any that they love, I'd love to hear about them.

#567 Yari

Yari
              • VIP Member
              • 10,928 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 05:37 PM

[QUOTE=Nrvsbride;301819]Ok I confess that I stuffed my face with half a bag of Baked Lays Sour Cream & Onion. Ugggh. Bad Glenda! I also did not work out last night. I was glued to the screen watching LOST. I will just have to eat super healthy tonight and work out.
                QUOTE]

Glenda, at least you ate a whole bag of "Baked" chips instead of full fledged fatty ones!

#568 *JillD*

*JillD*
                • 5,112 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 08:32 PM

[QUOTE=Yari;301927]
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
                  QUOTE]

Glenda, at least you ate a whole bag of "Baked" chips instead of full fledged fatty ones!
                  that's what I said when we talked on the phone this morning, lol!

#569 *JillD*

*JillD*
                  • 5,112 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 03:54 PM

I'm having a rough day ladies, I hope I can contain myself. I'm just in such a BITCHY mood today!! I think its PMS. I want to just chow down on everything in site! But I'm trying hard to contain myself.

#570 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 10,366 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 04:54 PM

Great job Jill, and all you ladies. You girls are so motivated and I like that you all are so supportive of each other!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users