Jump to content

Photo

The BDW Biggest Loser Club - Season 1


  • Please log in to reply
1109 replies to this topic

#421 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
  • Sr. Member
  • 5,248 posts

    Posted 10 March 2008 - 01:35 PM

    I know but the sugar content was disgusting. And I think I had already used up my calories for the day before I ate those 4 pieces. Uggh. Now I feel bloated today and I know its b/c of the fruit roll ups. I wish someone would roll me up into a small little body. LOL.

    #422 Alyssa

    Alyssa
    • Sr. Member
    • 11,793 posts

      Posted 10 March 2008 - 01:41 PM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
      I know but the sugar content was disgusting. And I think I had already used up my calories for the day before I ate those 4 pieces. Uggh. Now I feel bloated today and I know its b/c of the fruit roll ups. I wish someone would roll me up into a small little body. LOL.
      seriously - it could have been 4 glasses wine (600 - 800 calories!) or cheese fries or pizza. 200 calories in fruit strips isn't going to ruin it - also DON'T buy them again! LOL
      just let it go and think about having something healthy for lunch - a BIG salad with lean protein and 1 TBS oil/vinegar dressing!

      #423 shelleyf

      shelleyf
      • Newbie
      • 92 posts

        Posted 10 March 2008 - 10:36 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Saraha
        How was everyones weekend Everyone stay on track and eat healthy, work out etc.
        Keep up the good work!! Cant wait till wed (or maybe I can) to see if this is paying off!
        Booo. I havent been doing well at all. We had a huge snowstorm and my hunny brought over unhealthy food to eat. Need to get back on track...



        #424 Alyssa

        Alyssa
        • Sr. Member
        • 11,793 posts

          Posted 11 March 2008 - 09:58 AM

          i am so excited for tomorrow - i hope the scale shows all the hard work we have been doing!!!

          #425 Yari

          Yari
          • VIP Member
          • 10,928 posts

            Posted 11 March 2008 - 11:44 AM

            I know me too! I am anxious.

            Good luck everyone!

            #426 Nrvsbride

            Nrvsbride
            • Sr. Member
            • 5,248 posts

              Posted 11 March 2008 - 11:53 AM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by shelleyf
              Booo. I havent been doing well at all. We had a huge snowstorm and my hunny brought over unhealthy food to eat. Need to get back on track...

              Don't beat yourself up Shelley! There are going to be days when we don't do so well. But everyday is a new day and a fresh start. So just keep at it and eventually you will be on the right track. We are all here to support you!



              #427 ~Melissa~

              ~Melissa~

                VIP Member

              • VIP Member
              • 8,680 posts
              • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
              • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
              • LocationUtah

              Posted 11 March 2008 - 12:05 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Alyssa
              i am so excited for tomorrow - i hope the scale shows all the hard work we have been doing!!!
              I'm terrified for tomorrow.... ahhhhhh I have this gut feeling I have gained this week

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Yari
              I know me too! I am anxious.

              Good luck everyone!
              Thanks girl, i'm going to need the luck :P

              #428 Saraha

              Saraha
              • Sr. Member
              • 2,597 posts

                Posted 11 March 2008 - 12:17 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Raeka
                I'm terrified for tomorrow.... ahhhhhh I have this gut feeling I have gained this week



                Thanks girl, i'm going to need the luck :P
                Dont worry about it, there is nothing you can do but keep eating healthy and exercising. If anything it will encourage you to work harder... and trust me you arent the only one that is a little nervous about tomorrow. At least we 7 weeks to go!

                #429 Nrvsbride

                Nrvsbride
                • Sr. Member
                • 5,248 posts

                  Posted 11 March 2008 - 12:31 PM

                  I don't feel like I gained weight (at least I hope I didn't) but I just feel the same. I doubt I dropped anything. Uggh I am not looking forward to tomorrow.

                  #430 Yari

                  Yari
                  • VIP Member
                  • 10,928 posts

                    Posted 11 March 2008 - 12:34 PM

                    Let's be positive!

                    Yes, we are going to lose weight.

                    Yes, we will see at least a -.2 tomorrow.

                    Yes, we can do it!




                    0 user(s) are reading this topic

                    0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users