• Please log in to reply
1109 replies to this topic

#341 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 9,504 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 11:22 PM

I did pretty well today. No workout but I wasn't bad with eating. My BFF from Germany leaves tomorrow so it will be easier to stick with a schedule when she is gone, though I hate to think about her leaving. We are meeting some friends a bar tonight that has the best cheese fries known to man. I need to resist and/or dance my ass off to justify it!

#342 Yari

Yari
    • VIP Member
    • 10,928 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 11:42 PM

Yes, she was 10. Angela did tell her off (in a kid way).

Oh well, s*** happens. But seriously it was a kick in my butt.

#343 *JillD*

*JillD*
      • 5,112 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 11:44 PM

I think this is my new favorite thread!

Tara, I can't believe they are doing that to you and FI!!! you just got there! I'm so sorry.

Good Job everyone, you're all doing great!!

Today seemed easier for me, by dinner time I still had a lot of points left and wasn't even really hungry. I did eat a few things because I didn't want eating to little to make it harder to lose!

I worked out this morning, I'm starting to feel pretty sore from yesterday and today.

Yari, I can't believe that girl said that, don't parents teach their kids manners anymore, that was such a horrible thing to say!

Keep up the good work everyone!

#344 Alyssa

Alyssa
        • 11,793 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 11:48 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by JamaicaBride062108
          I did pretty well today. No workout but I wasn't bad with eating. My BFF from Germany leaves tomorrow so it will be easier to stick with a schedule when she is gone, though I hate to think about her leaving. We are meeting some friends a bar tonight that has the best cheese fries known to man. I need to resist and/or dance my ass off to justify it!
          OMG you CAN NOT eat fries - set a goal that once you lose 10% of your bodyfat or X # of lbs you can have those fries!!!

#345 Yari

Yari
          • VIP Member
          • 10,928 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 11:51 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by JamaicaBride062108
            Those cheese fries will be there after your wedding! Don't do it!

#346 cessyboston

cessyboston
            • VIP Member
            • 2,096 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 12:23 AM

i have been such a cranky bi*** omg is that what suger and carbs do...its crazy i have done so good for two days thanks to you girls....i even went to my familys pizza place and only had steak tips and veggies..donnie had dunkin donuts today and i got a tea its so hard but i have faith..lol....i am just so cranky...
              Married oct 10th 2008 ~ proud parents to Miss Sophia Emma feb 2, 2010

#347 Alyssa

Alyssa
              • 11,793 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 12:27 AM

you can do it Erica! just hang some of those VS bikinis you bought around your bedroom - i bet that will keep you motivated!

#348 *JillD*

*JillD*
                • 5,112 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 12:27 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by cessyboston
                  i have been such a cranky bi*** omg is that what suger and carbs do...its crazy i have done so good for two days thanks to you girls....i even went to my familys pizza place and only had steak tips and veggies..donnie had dunkin donuts today and i got a tea its so hard but i have faith..lol....i am just so cranky...
                  I'm cranky too! I hate it, I hope it subsides in the next few days. DH has been trying to make me feel better, but he's bearing the brunt of this.

Good Job on dinner Erica!

#349 cessyboston

cessyboston
                  • VIP Member
                  • 2,096 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 12:34 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Alyssa
                    you can do it Erica! just hang some of those VS bikinis you bought around your bedroom - i bet that will keep you motivated!
                    yes it does..thanks girlie.....

#350 cessyboston

cessyboston
                    • VIP Member
                    • 2,096 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 12:34 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by jilly76
                      I'm cranky too! I hate it, I hope it subsides in the next few days. DH has been trying to make me feel better, but he's bearing the brunt of this.

Good Job on dinner Erica!

thanks girl donnie is feeling it to but he will have a skinny wife..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users