Jump to content

Photo

The BDW Biggest Loser Club - Season 1


  • Please log in to reply
1109 replies to this topic

#331 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
  • Sr. Member
  • 5,248 posts

    Posted 06 March 2008 - 08:14 PM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by amandalovesryan
    I am proud of myself tonight. Ryan is out at the bar with friends so I am on my own for dinner. I really contemplated going to wendy's or ordering in but I held my ground and had boring rice with peas. Yay, me!
    Good for you Amanda! That is awesome! It is really tempting when your alone to want to order fast food or order in but you stuck your ground!

    Luckily FI is making me turkey chili tonight so I won't eat bad. It's tomatos and 99% fat free turkey (instead of fatty red meat) and healthy beans. And what's also great about the chili is that there are very little carbs (only from the beans) so it is mostly protein. YAY!

    Attached Files



    #332 Martha

    Martha
    • VIP Member
    • 3,906 posts

      Posted 06 March 2008 - 08:17 PM

      You gys are doing great! Give it a week and you will crave the gym!!!
      I had two great workouts but didn't go today. I started WW on Monday, so I am doing good on my eating. But, I am going to Happy Hour tomorrow...I'll try and be good!

      #333 Alyssa

      Alyssa
      • Sr. Member
      • 11,793 posts

        Posted 06 March 2008 - 08:25 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
        Luckily FI is making me turkey chili tonight so I won't eat bad. It's tomatos and 99% fat free turkey (instead of fatty red meat) and healthy beans. And what's also great about the chili is that there are very little carbs (only from the beans) so it is mostly protein. YAY!
        Glenda - that sounds really good!! aaww - your FI is so supportive - i love it :)


        Also - this is for everyone - here is a list of quick snacks to have or pack for work:
        • 1 cucumber, sliced into 4 to 5 inch 'fingers'
        • 1 red bell pepper, sliced
        • baby carrots (but not too many b/c of carbs) with 2 TBS hummus
        • nonfat yogurt with 1 TBS sliced raw almonds / frozen or fresh blueberries
        • steamed edamame
        • 1 med size apple with 1 TBS natural peanut butter
        • 1 low fat string cheese with 1 small to med pear or handful of grapes
        • 2 hard boiled egg whites 2 Ryvita crackers


        #334 Saraha

        Saraha
        • Sr. Member
        • 2,597 posts

          Posted 06 March 2008 - 08:27 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Alyssa
          Glenda - that sounds really good!! aaww - your FI is so supportive - i love it :)


          Also - this is for everyone - here is a list of quick snacks to have or pack for work:
          • 1 cucumber, sliced into 4 to 5 inch 'fingers'
          • 1 red bell pepper, sliced
          • baby carrots (but not too many b/c of carbs) with 2 TBS hummus
          • nonfat yogurt with 1 TBS sliced raw almonds / frozen or fresh blueberries
          • steamed edamame
          • 1 med size apple with 1 TBS natural peanut butter
          • 1 low fat string cheese with 1 small to med pear or handful of grapes
          • 2 hard boiled egg whites 2 Ryvita crackers
          Yummm Think it snack time!

          #335 JessicaM

          JessicaM
          • Vendor
          • 1,969 posts

            Posted 06 March 2008 - 08:27 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Alyssa
            Glenda - that sounds really good!! aaww - your FI is so supportive - i love it :)


            Also - this is for everyone - here is a list of quick snacks to have or pack for work:
            • 1 cucumber, sliced into 4 to 5 inch 'fingers'
            • 1 red bell pepper, sliced
            • baby carrots (but not too many b/c of carbs) with 2 TBS hummus
            • nonfat yogurt with 1 TBS sliced raw almonds / frozen or fresh blueberries
            • steamed edamame
            • 1 med size apple with 1 TBS natural peanut butter
            • 1 low fat string cheese with 1 small to med pear or handful of grapes
            • 2 hard boiled egg whites 2 Ryvita crackers
            Ohh those are good ideas...thanks alyssa!!
             

             


            #336 Yari

            Yari
            • VIP Member
            • 10,928 posts

              Posted 06 March 2008 - 10:54 PM

              OMG, so I pick up my future step-daughter from school today. She said that a girl in her class named Stephanie told her she knows why her dad is marrying me. When she asked why, the girl said cause they are both fat.

              OMG!!!

              I am so motivated right now. I can't wait to pick her up from school and I am skinny. Also, that dumb Stephanie girl is banned from the pool party.

              #337 KarmaB

              KarmaB
              • Member
              • 796 posts

                Posted 06 March 2008 - 11:04 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Yari
                OMG, so I pick up my future step-daughter from school today. She said that a girl in her class named Stephanie told her she knows why her dad is marrying me. When she asked why, the girl said cause they are both fat.

                OMG!!!

                I am so motivated right now. I can't wait to pick her up from school and I am skinny. Also, that dumb Stephanie girl is banned from the pool party.
                OMG, Yari. I can't believe that little (Insert 5 letter word). Kids can be so mean sometimes. I hope your step-daughter told her off!

                #338 Alyssa

                Alyssa
                • Sr. Member
                • 11,793 posts

                  Posted 06 March 2008 - 11:07 PM

                  OMG Yari - that is crazy but she is just a little kid (right? how old is she?)

                  #339 Martha

                  Martha
                  • VIP Member
                  • 3,906 posts

                    Posted 06 March 2008 - 11:08 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Yari
                    OMG, so I pick up my future step-daughter from school today. She said that a girl in her class named Stephanie told her she knows why her dad is marrying me. When she asked why, the girl said cause they are both fat.

                    OMG!!!

                    I am so motivated right now. I can't wait to pick her up from school and I am skinny. Also, that dumb Stephanie girl is banned from the pool party.
                    UGH!!!! KIDS!!!

                    I am so sorry!

                    #340 beachbride08

                    beachbride08
                    • VIP Member
                    • 2,372 posts

                      Posted 06 March 2008 - 11:12 PM

                      I worked out today. I did my Budokon DVD, and FI helped me with some medicine ball chest passes and crunches on my exercise ball while I threw the medicine ball at him (not sure what the actual name of that exercise would be, but it is a great ab workout!).
                      Michelle




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users