The BDW Biggest Loser Club - Season 1

• Please log in to reply
1109 replies to this topic

#301 tvt

tvt
  • VIP Member
  • 4,812 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 12:38 AM

hi girls. i have to admit that i was really really bad today. Well it started out good - good shake for breakfast and a kashi bar, then we got some pretty crappy news, i cried at work, my coworker took me out to lunch, then i got home and FI wanted Chipotle. but hopefully with all of your help I'll be able to get through this crappy time, and still try and eat good!

#302 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 12:47 AM

aww, Tara, i'm sorry. i really hope the news isn't too bad. but as far as the diet, don't worry about it - just move forward and don't beat yourself up about today.

#303 tvt

tvt
      • VIP Member
      • 4,812 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 12:49 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by AnnR
        aww, Tara, i'm sorry. i really hope the news isn't too bad. but as far as the diet, don't worry about it - just move forward and don't beat yourself up about today.
        thanks! hopefully it will be a learning experience, and i'll learn that stress doesn't have to equal eating bad food.

crappy news = we moved to AZ, 2 months ago. FI found out today that he no longer has a job here and they told him he must move back to MN this weekend, or at the latest next weekend.

#304 Yari

Yari
        • VIP Member
        • 10,928 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 01:46 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by tvt
          thanks! hopefully it will be a learning experience, and i'll learn that stress doesn't have to equal eating bad food.

crappy news = we moved to AZ, 2 months ago. FI found out today that he no longer has a job here and they told him he must move back to MN this weekend, or at the latest next weekend.
          Oh my gawsh! I am so sorry to hear that. What are you guys going to do?

#305 shelleyf

shelleyf
          • 92 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 01:56 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by tvt

Oh Tara that totally sucks! Don't be too hard on yourself, letting healthy eating slip when things are rough is something we all do. It's comforting...

Just remember that it was only 1 day or a few meals. You can just jump right back on track tomorrow!

#306 cessyboston

cessyboston
            • VIP Member
            • 2,096 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 10:55 AM

well 1 day down yuppie..it was tuff i was cranky..lol... but ann i hope you got nmy weigh in..again thank you..also i have my beofre pic i thin we keep them right....good job girls on my way to my walk...uggg (think skinny)
              Married oct 10th 2008 ~ proud parents to Miss Sophia Emma feb 2, 2010

#307 Kristy!

Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 6,368 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 11:26 AM

How was everyone's first day?

#308 Saraha

Saraha
                • 2,597 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 11:28 AM

Im sorry to hear that Tara, I know how excited you guys were to move down here. But todays a new day!! Everything will work out!

#309 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 4,513 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 12:06 PM

I am a little late posting this....sorry! I still need to figure out the camera thing - I seriously need to buy a new one but I don't want to spend the $$....I know I just need to do it! SO I am 5'4 and weigh 140.5 - I started the south beach diet on Tuesday - so I guess I have been on it for 2 days - it sucks kind of but you see results really fast - I will pry only stay on it for 2 weeks - it is just a good "jumpstart" for me! Ok so good luck guys!

#310 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 9,504 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 12:16 PM

Day 1 went ok. I ate a tiny breakfast because I went to try my sample dress on for a friend. I have coined the term "morning tummy" when you wake up and the tummy is still a little flat. Anyway I was trying to suck in as much as possible and the sample dress that is smaller than my dress almost zipped all the way! It was very exciting! Especially when you compare it to where the zipper was the day I bought it.

SO to celebrate we went to the Mexican restaurant across the street for lunch. I did pretty well resisting the chips. I ordered vegetarian fajitas that were so great and filling I didn't even have to eat the tortillas!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users