#231 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 9,504 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 10:59 AM

Good luck ladies!
    Click the image to open in full size.

My BFF from Germany is here and we are going to the bridal shop so she can see my dress! The sample size is the size I'd like to be. Talk about GREAT motivation!

#232 tvt

tvt
    • VIP Member
    • 4,812 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 11:05 AM

and so it begins!!!! I only took a picture of my feet and the number on the scale... hope that is ok. It was hard enough to get a picture as it is! The dang number flashes and then goes away. I got lots of pictures where I weigh nothing

anyone want to share their starting weight and their goal weight I'll start.

I'm 5'7 and 158.0 as of this mornin... which is down from my heaviest - which I was at about 4-5 months ago. My goal weight is 140-145.

#233 Saraha

Saraha
      • 2,597 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 11:10 AM

I will share my weight I am 5'6" and weigh 144. I hope to get down to 120lb.... I know sounds impossible, but its a goal!!
        Im so excited to get started!!!!

Heres to more more cellulite, muffin tops, and saddlebags!!!

#234 amandalovesryan

amandalovesryan
        • 933 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 11:26 AM

i will tell you but it is painful. I am 5'7" and 197, i was 212 about 5 weeks ago. When we started dating 9 years ago, i was about 150ish so that would be nice.
          the really crappy thing is, he only weighs about 156. no being carried across the threshold for me
          My favorite type of vacation, a relaxing one!

http://tickers.Ticke....d7b2/event.png

#235 Saraha

Saraha
          • 2,597 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 11:29 AM

Thats awewsome amanda. You have already lost tons of weight you should be very proud of yourself, that obviously not an easy thing to do.

Ok Ann just sent you my pics ahhhhhhh

#236 Alyssa

Alyssa
            • 11,793 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 11:43 AM

good morning girls!! i just sent my weight to Ann - i think i am going to keep it a secret between me and her for now - OUCH!

i am off to email my BL Buddy :)

#237 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
              • 5,248 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 12:03 PM

Ok I took a pic of my weight this morning but I don't have a computer so I can't upload the pic. (My job's computers are purposely blocked from uploading pics). Does anyone mind if I send Ann my weight pic (I will send her my weight today by PM) on saturday? I will go over to FI's house on saturday and upload the weight pics. Is that okay with everyone?

p.s. B/c I know I can't eat yummy foods I am craving everything in the world right now!

#238 Bride010101

Bride010101
                • 1,547 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 12:17 PM

Just wanted to wish you all good luck!

#239 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
                  • 5,248 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 12:22 PM

Good luck everyone! We can do this!

#240 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 24,768 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 12:55 PM

I've got almost half of the weigh ins ... and I think everyone took a pic of their feet on the scale, and that works perfectly. You all have some very nice toes! Oh, and I am also getting some tile ideas - nice bathroom tiles! lol

Try to think of yummy, healthy things you can crave ... I have actually been making this fruit, yogurt, and granola parfait thing in the mornings for breakfast - it's quite yummy! (I'm trying to eat healthy for other reasons!)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users