The BDW Biggest Loser Club - Season 1

• Please log in to reply
1109 replies to this topic

#201 Alyssa

Alyssa
  • 11,793 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 08:36 PM

UPDATE on the Buddy Club!
    we have 9 right now - there is still time to join - i am not putting names in a hat until very late tonight or tomorrow morning. Just PM me your full name, email and contact phone #!
    ------------
    alyssa
    amandalovesryan
    beachbride08 (Michelle)
    Betsy
    cessyboston (Erica)
    chprfan (Jessica)
    froggie1013 (Kristy)
    gkashmira (Kash)
    JamaicaBride062108 (Erin)
    jilly76 (jill)
    Just Martha
    LMP333 (Leslie)
    Nrvsbride (Glenda)
    nueland (Nicole)
    Raeka
    saraha (Sarah A.)
    Sarah
    shellyf (Shelley F.)
    Yari

#202 *JillD*

*JillD*
    • 5,112 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 09:06 PM

I'm so excited to get started tomorrow!! I've actually kind of gotten sick of pigging out the last few days, lol! Yeah, ask me if I still feel the same by Friday, lol!!

In honor of starting BL tomorrow I ate a whole pint of Ben & Jerry's last night, yup the whole thing! Oh, but it was frozen yogurt so only half bad!

I need to take my fat shots, I think I need to go find a pic of a model in a magazine to hang on the fridge.

#203 Saraha

Saraha
      • 2,597 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 09:09 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by jilly76
        I'm so excited to get started tomorrow!! I've actually kind of gotten sick of pigging out the last few days, lol! Yeah, ask me if I still feel the same by Friday, lol!!

In honor of starting BL tomorrow I ate a whole pint of Ben & Jerry's last night, yup the whole thing! Oh, but it was frozen yogurt so only half bad!

I need to take my fat shots, I think I need to go find a pic of a model in a magazine to hang on the fridge.
        Good Girl for eating the whole pint, Im very proud of you!
        In honor of tomorrow I just told my FI we are going to eat pizza, wings, and a pizza cookie for dessert. YUMMMM!!!!!!
        Oh then I am gonna by a scale tonight and flip when I see the numbers :o)

#204 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 09:25 PM

you guys are killing me - i am soooo craving ice cream!

#205 Martha

Martha
          • VIP Member
          • 3,906 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 09:43 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by AnnR

Ha! Lucky girl! Go eat some!!!

Our engagements pictures are on the 24th of April, so I want to lose at least 15 by then!!! I hope I can do it!!!

#206 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 24,768 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 09:45 PM

I just might have to make a DQ run tonight .... Snickers Blizzard ... mmmmmm

Ok, so I should get all of your starting weights and before pics tomorrow, right?

#207 *JillD*

*JillD*
              • 5,112 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 10:03 PM

Quote:
                at least you can have ice cream and its okay because you're pregnant!

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Saraha
                Good Girl for eating the whole pint, Im very proud of you!
                In honor of tomorrow I just told my FI we are going to eat pizza, wings, and a pizza cookie for dessert. YUMMMM!!!!!!
                Oh then I am gonna by a scale tonight and flip when I see the numbers :o)
                I wish we got pizza tonight!! Damn, we just had sandwiches, but I know there is more ice cream in the freezer and I think I'm eating it tonight!

A pizza cookie sounds yummy!

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Just Martha
                Ha! Lucky girl! Go eat some!!!

Our engagements pictures are on the 24th of April, so I want to lose at least 15 by then!!! I hope I can do it!!!
                You can do it!!

Quote:
                I just might have to make a DQ run tonight .... Snickers Blizzard ... mmmmmm

Ok, so I should get all of your starting weights and before pics tomorrow, right?
                I love DQ, but it's about half an hour away, I should have gone there today!

So now we are sending you are before shots? I thought we were just holding on to them. Either way, doesn't matter to me.

#208 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 24,768 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 10:09 PM

DQ is about 3 blocks away ... that will be REALLY dangerous when it gets nicer out - I can walk there, which kinda justifies the trip for me. So sad.

Ok, you're right - I just went to look at the rules. It does look like you can hold on to the pics! I was thinking I'd take the befores and afters and put then side-by-side. The rules are set by you guys, I just collect the data and pics!

#209 *JillD*

*JillD*
                  • 5,112 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 10:19 PM

Quote:
                    DQ is about 3 blocks away ... that will be REALLY dangerous when it gets nicer out - I can walk there, which kinda justifies the trip for me. So sad.

Ok, you're right - I just went to look at the rules. It does look like you can hold on to the pics! I was thinking I'd take the befores and afters and put then side-by-side. The rules are set by you guys, I just collect the data and pics!
                    good way to justify it, exercise and ice cream , I love it!

I guess it doesn't really matter with the pics and since I'm going to have to send you the scale pic (yikes!) I'll probably just send along the before pic too!

Thanks again Ann for taking this on and helping all of us!

#210 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 24,768 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 10:21 PM

you're very welcome - i think this will be fun! i always get so excited for the people on the real show when they lose weight, after they've been struggling for a while.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users