The BDW Biggest Loser Club - Season 1

• Please log in to reply
1109 replies to this topic

#191 Yari

Yari
  • VIP Member
  • 10,928 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 06:17 PM

It is so cool that we are doing this together. I can't stop thinking about tomorrow and am anxious!

#192 Saraha

Saraha
    • 2,597 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 06:36 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
      Holy shit you lost 15 pounds in a month! Jeez you need to send me your diet/exercise program!

Okay girls I bought my scale yesterday and wouldn't you know it, they have a Biggest Loser scale and a Weight Watchers scale. I ended up buying the weight watchers scale b/c it shows body mass index as well as the weight.

I am also joining the gym today. So scary. I am more scared of this than anything else! This is my FI's gym and I swear to you every girl there is 2 pounds and wears their sports bras (to hold their perfect implants) and wear yoga pants to hold in their tight asses. People are going to moo when I go in there.

I plan to wear baggy sweatshirts everytime I go there. Thank goodness FI promised to go with me. He is kind of muscular so I know if anyone gives me a dirty look he'll kill them for me.

Okay, I've also decided I am going to be brave and take my sports bra pic from different views (e.g. front, back and side) so you can see the full beer gut and rolls hanging from my back fat. LOL.
      You are so funny!! Although that is my pet pieve sp? You know those girls arent going there to work out. With there hair down and boobs flying every which direction, its like ohhhhh pleasse. Fortunately my FI is a trainer at a very small gym and know judges anyone!! But I totally know what you talking about!!

#193 Saraha

Saraha
      • 2,597 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 06:39 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Yari
        It is so cool that we are doing this together. I can't stop thinking about tomorrow and am anxious!
        I know I am so excited for everyone. I havent been this determined in a ling time... so watch out ladies!! I might only gain 10 pounds this 8 week period instead of 20!

#194 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 06:42 PM

$180 will motivate a few people!

#195 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
          • 5,248 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 07:01 PM

I don't even care about the money I just want to be able to put on my suit pants and sit down and not have the zipper unzip itself b/c my fat is pushing it down!

#196 Saraha

Saraha
            • 2,597 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 07:05 PM

Seriously!!! You know your getting chunky when your Scrubs are getting tight!

#197 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
              • 5,248 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 07:07 PM

If I put scrubs on it would look like leggings, that's how tight they would be.

#198 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 6,996 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 07:08 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Saraha
                  Seriously!!! You know your getting chunky when your Scrubs are getting tight!
                  omg that is so true Sarah. I just had to graduate from size small to size medium scrubs a couple months ago. I wanted to cry...lol

#199 Saraha

Saraha
                  • 2,597 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 07:12 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
                    If I put scrubs on it would look like leggings, that's how tight they would be.
                    omg that is so true Sarah. I just had to graduate from size small to size medium scrubs a couple months ago. I wanted to cry...lol

I know its depressing! I dont wanna know what actual size I would go up if I wore regular work clothes.

#200 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 9,504 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 07:51 PM

In honor of tomorrow's kick off, I'm going to the Mexican restaurant for a final fiesta!

I think this challenge has made me gain back every pound I've lost so far! LOL!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users