Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait.

#182 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 02:16 PM

Ok, ladies - I think today was the deadline for payments, correct? I've got the mail already today, and here is a list of everyone who has paid.

alyssa
      amandalovesryan
      beachbride08 (Michelle)
      Betsy
      cessyboston (Erica)
      chprfan (Jessica)
      froggie1013 (Kristy)
      gkashmira (Kash)
      JamaicaBride062108 (Erin)
      jilly76
      Just Martha
      LMP333 (Leslie)
      Nrvsbride (Glenda)
      nueland (Nicole)
      Raeka
      sarah
      shellyf (Shelley)
      Yari

Is there anyone else who wants in and hasn't paid yet? Let me know! There are also a couple of you that originally said they wanted in and haven't paid or let me know - so if your name isn't on this list and you HAVE paid, or want in - just send me a PM and we'll work something out!

#183 Alyssa

Alyssa
      • 11,793 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 02:20 PM

also - girls, the ones highlighted in RED are going to be part of the BL Buddy Club for support - i am going to wait until late tonight to put the names in a hat and draw buddies in case anyone else wants in! :)

Quote:
        Originally Posted by AnnR
        Ok, ladies - I think today was the deadline for payments, correct? I've got the mail already today, and here is a list of everyone who has paid.

alyssa
        amandalovesryan
        beachbride08 (Michelle)
        Betsy
        cessyboston (Erica)
        chprfan (Jessica)
        froggie1013 (Kristy)
        gkashmira (Kash)
        JamaicaBride062108 (Erin)
        jilly76
        Just Martha
        LMP333 (Leslie)
        Nrvsbride (Glenda)
        nueland (Nicole)
        Raeka
        saraha
        shellyf (Shelley)
        Yari

Is there anyone else who wants in and hasn't paid yet? Let me know! There are also a couple of you that originally said they wanted in and haven't paid or let me know - so if your name isn't on this list and you HAVE paid, or want in - just send me a PM and we'll work something out!

#184 JessicaM

JessicaM
        • Vendor
        • 1,969 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 02:21 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by froggie1013
          Who's ready to get skinny!!!!!!
          I AM, I AM!!! I made my appointment for my dress fitting April 22nd...I have to get my butt in gear now!!

#185 Yari

Yari
          • VIP Member
          • 10,928 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 02:21 PM

Thanks Alyssa! I was wondering about that. I definitely need a buddy.

#186 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 9,504 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 02:23 PM

Quote:
              Bikini pic?! NO WAY!! I was appalled in a tank and jeans! There was some serious muffin topping action going on. That needs to go.
              Yeah, I'd be pretty happy with a little muffin top. I think I look more like a can of biscuits...When they explode out of the wrapper thingy...And I had pig-fest 2008 at Cracker Barrel last night.

At least I'll be ready to go tomorrow morning! I can no longer get away with "I'll start tomorrow" I'm starting to look forward to it!

I can't find my camera cord to download pics! FI had it so God only knows where it ended up! I might have to hope my camera phone will work if I can't find it!

#187 Kristy!

Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 6,368 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 02:26 PM

Can of biscuits? I love it!!!

#188 nueland

nueland
                • 94 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 02:27 PM

Just joined the BDW biggest loser club and so exited!!! I have already lost 15 pounds in a month and have about 15-20 more to go!!!

#189 shelleyf

shelleyf
                  • 92 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 02:52 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by froggie1013
                    Who's ready to get skinny!!!!!!
                    MEEE TOOOOOO!!!!!!

#190 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
                    • 5,248 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 05:27 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by nueland
                      Just joined the BDW biggest loser club and so exited!!! I have already lost 15 pounds in a month and have about 15-20 more to go!!!
                      Holy shit you lost 15 pounds in a month! Jeez you need to send me your diet/exercise program!

Okay girls I bought my scale yesterday and wouldn't you know it, they have a Biggest Loser scale and a Weight Watchers scale. I ended up buying the weight watchers scale b/c it shows body mass index as well as the weight.

I am also joining the gym today. So scary. I am more scared of this than anything else! This is my FI's gym and I swear to you every girl there is 2 pounds and wears their sports bras (to hold their perfect implants) and wear yoga pants to hold in their tight asses. People are going to moo when I go in there.

I plan to wear baggy sweatshirts everytime I go there. Thank goodness FI promised to go with me. He is kind of muscular so I know if anyone gives me a dirty look he'll kill them for me.

Okay, I've also decided I am going to be brave and take my sports bra pic from different views (e.g. front, back and side) so you can see the full beer gut and rolls hanging from my back fat. LOL.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users