Posted 03 March 2008 - 01:30 PM

No problemo Kristy!

#132 Kristy!

Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 6,368 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 01:32 PM

I figured it'd be fine, but didn't want to rock the boat! Thanks girls!

By the way, has anyone taken their before picture yet? I had FI take my this weekend. I was horrified!!!

#133 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 6,996 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 01:50 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by froggie1013

By the way, has anyone taken their before picture yet? I had FI take my this weekend. I was horrified!!!
        I weigh the same as I did a couple months ago and I have a horrible before pic from my stepsister's wedding- that's what I'm going to post here afterwards because there's NO WAY I'm posting a bikini pic- it's disgusting. I'm planning to take a pic in the same dress after.

#134 Kristy!

Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 6,368 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 01:52 PM

Bikini pic?! NO WAY!! I was appalled in a tank and jeans! There was some serious muffin topping action going on. That needs to go.

#135 Saraha

Saraha
          • 2,597 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 01:56 PM

HAHA I love muffin tops. Im doing a bikini AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Yes HUMILATING!!!!! But hopefully not after!!!!!!!!

#136 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 6,996 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 02:02 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Saraha
              HAHA I love muffin tops. Im doing a bikini AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Yes HUMILATING!!!!! But hopefully not after!!!!!!!!
              Honey, we've already seen you almost naked...lol just post one of your BD pics!

#137 Yari

Yari
              • VIP Member
              • 10,928 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 02:24 PM

Quote:
                Does anyone have an issue if I send Ann a picture of my Weight Watchers weigh-in book instead of an image of the scale? I only weigh in at meetings and I'd feel kind of silly asking the receptionist to take a picture of it every week!
                I was thinking of doing the same thing. It has the date and weight on there...it is perfect!

#138 Yari

Yari
                • VIP Member
                • 10,928 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 02:25 PM

Quote:

There was a photo taken of me at the So Cal Meetup this weekend and I was horrified! Yuck!

#139 Saraha

Saraha
                  • 2,597 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 02:45 PM

Yeah But I gained 7lbs this month.........7 POUNDS! Im so proud of myself I didnt think that was possible. So no id dont look like I do now as I do in the pics, and still I need to lose weight from back then!

#140 Alyssa

Alyssa
                    • 11,793 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 03:01 PM

just a reminder if anyone else wants to join the buddy club, PM me by tomorrow!!!
                      the buddies are there ONLY for support and motivation - you will not be weighing in as a team!

i have an idea if anyone is interested...

i was thinking it would be cool to 'buddy up' - obviously we are not playing as teams but it would be nice to have just 1 person to be able to email/call/hold you accountable for extra motivation.

if anyone is interested in doing this during the BDW Biggest Loser Club PM me your full name, email and phone #.

The deadline to join the buddy group will be this Tuesday night. I will put everyone's names in a hat and pick 2 at a time and those will be the buddy pairs.

how does this sound?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users